chapter 6: stay

Hi~ how are you? welll~ I am good I got my ears pierced! Yeah!!!

PREVIOUSLY

She smiled at me and it made my heart flutter.. she...she's beautiful, I love her smile...her laugh.. I just want to make her happy...i..I think I'm falling for her... ladybug might never accept me Marinette will... she's been so kind to me hard not to fall for her she's amazing beautiful talented kind clumsy but her clumsiness is one of the things that make her adorable not to mention she's gorgeous.....

I admit it..

I fell for Marinette.....

Hard...

_____________________________________________

No one's pov ;)

Marinette and chat Noir we're sitting on her bed talking when Marinette brought up a weird question...

" you know it's really hard to imagine you without the mask and ears can't imagine what you look like"

Chat Noir gave her a puzzled look but answered her anyways.

" well, if you ever found out I don't exactly think you'd be happy..."
Marinette gave him a strange look..

" why would you think that? Why wouldn't I be happy.." chat Noir sighed and looked at the ground or bed sheets to be precise...

" well purr-cess it's because I know you in civilian life, and you're not exactly per se ....comfortable.. around me, I'm beginning to think you don't like my civilian self very much.." chat Noir look down as if in shame at himself, Marinette looked at him with comforting eyes and grabbed one of his hands and both of hers..

" chat... If you're saying you don't think I like you, then you're completely wrong. I Adore you kitty... you're an amazing person..."

What she said took him slightly off guard but he smiled sweetly at her and put his other hand over hers, she blushed at his touch but didn't pull away something about him just seemed... familiar....

(A/N duh! Cuz he be like the boy you crushing on! Just put your finger on it already please?! I'm writing this and it's stressing me out!?!)

Chat Noir pov

I looked into her eyes and got lost in them, they were like the ocean, like the sky, all wrapped up into one they were beautiful I had to force myself out of the trance I put myself into, and it pains me just to take my hand away from hers, I know she would never feel that way about me, but the least I could do was try.

"S-so w-what you want t-to do today?" She asked, looking away "w-well I-I don't know do-do you want to play, ultimate mega strike 3? He asked, her whole face lit up and chat Noir smiled.

"Do i!" Chat Noir smirked at her enthusiasm " well~ do you~ I challenge you to a battle! You think you're up fur it!?"

Marinette smirked and stood up...

"Your on! You are soooo going down kitty!~" she yelled her tone of voice meant, he?...was...going....to......die...

* 5 rounds of chat Noir losing later*