chapter 4 sick

Hi! How ya been!

Previously

It's not like him and here we are.. chat spending the night, crying himself to sleep.. I couldn't get to sleep until after he stopped crying, he cried himself to sleep.....

What happened to my kitty?

_______________________

Marinette pov

I woke up the next morning surprisingly early. To find chat still asleep, but in his suit. He must of changed back. I thought. Before I turn to go downstairs I noticed his breathing was a little heavy I thought it was probably because of last night so I just brushed It Off

I went downstairs to get some breakfast not bothering to say goodbye to anyone because there was no one there, my parents had gone on a trip to a baking convention no surprise there they go every year so they temporarily shut down the bakery so I wouldn't have to deal with the responsibility on top of school and other things, I was very happy they decided to close it and I hope they have a wonderful time at the convention.

It was just another boring normal day except when I got to class Adrian wasn't sitting in front of me, because he wasn't at school at all.

I was getting a little bit worried, of course it could have just been his schedule but he never misses school, but I decided to brush it off seeing that neither Alya nor Nino were worried.

After school ended I began my trek home, and just my luck it started raining. And not just raining there wher claps of thunder and lightning, I expected chat to be gone by now, but what I saw I surely never expected.

Chat Noir passed out on my floor...

Chat pov

I woke up in marinette's house still transformed I still remember how I got there but I didn't want to look back at it, the only thing I noticed when I got up was.. I couldn't breathe... I felt so hot I was sweating.. I could barely stand...

and I didn't see Marinette anywhere guessing from the sun and her clock I guess it was about 2:00..

but I really hope she would get back fast couldn't stand and it was starting to rain.. I tried to get off the couch but I only ended up falling on the floor, couldn't do anything... i felt so....useless.

I could barely breathe much less stand and it was extremely hard to keep my eyes open... even considering I just woke up, I heard a clap of thunder in the background, it startled me even if I was deathly afraid of it I couldn't scream at all..

My dry heaves stopped me I could barely breathe let alone scream. my vision was fading I couldn't hear anything anymore I was just laying there on her floor, useless. as soon as my eyes closed I saw black, black and more black i assume that fell asleep or passed out..

Marinette pov

Cat Noir... passed out on my floor.... and from the looks of it, he was out cold..

I ran to his side I tried to wake him up but it didn't work..I couldn't do anything I could just sit there and do nothing I felt so useless I couldn't even help my poor Kitty... suddenly he started shaking in his sleep, I don't know why, but it worried me..

"C-chat?" I was trying to not sound scared but I was on the verge of crying...what happened is he allright? is he hurt?

Looked down to notice that he started crying. I tried to wake him up but it still wasn't working..