Part 2

Patience Matrice Boyd
(Pay pay)

Indianapolis,Indiana
2020 May 24th

•••

"Girl this my shyt!" Makala said as NBA youngboy played through out the whole car.

"It make no sense yea yea, it make no sense ahhhhh." The two sung along.

"So you see any cute boys at school today?" Makala asked me turning the radio down a little.

"Girl no it is the last day of school my main focus was to get up outta there." I said.

"Girlllll I didn't even go to school. So was that hoe Mya there?" Kk asked me.

"Yes kk she was." I told her.

Makala didn't like Mya cause she would always try and get wit Daelynn even when Makala was around. Makala had fought her once and won. I didn't go to school that day because it was my birthday, December 7th.

"Hol on Bam Bam callin." Kk said

Bam Bam was Kk's older brother, who was my older cousin.

"Hello" Kk said. The conversation only last about 10 seconds.

"Ok bam bam byeeeeee."

"Girl you know he gonna beat yo ass." I told her.

"Naw he ain't cause you gonna beat him up for me."

"Bit- you know what never mind ." I said shaking my head.

"Ok we have arrived." Makala said

"Girl ion wanna go in there." I said as Kk hurried out the car.

But it was to late her lil ass already walking towards them. 44 and Daelynn was on the porch and so was Mar Mar, ray, and Jon Jon. They was the homies except for 44 cause I don't like his ass he always doing too much.

"Aye yo I know that ain't pay pay right I see." Ray said

"Then that means you need to get yo eyes checked nigga cause it's her." Makala mean ass said making Ray smack his teeth and mug her.

"Wassup" Jon Jon said to me.

"Hey." I said

"Hey mar mar." I said

"Hey." He said greeted me.

"Patience girl where yo lil fine ass been?" Ray asked

"In the house and school." I told him.

"Well school over now so that means you finna come to all the parties." Ray said

"Boy no." I said chuckling.

"Yea we haven't seen you since New Years and it's May now so we need hang out cause tomorrow is never promised to nobody not even you pay pay."

"Yea I know."

"Aye wassup lil sis." Daelynn said as he was walking over to me.

"Hey Dae Dae" I said hugging him

"So it's like that now Patience." 44 said as he mugged me

"Hey 44" I said

See I'm the nice and sweet shy one. Makala is outgoing and mean so don't play with her.

"Aye wife c'mere and rub my feet." 44 said to me.

"Nigga she don't wanna touch dem stink, stank, stunk ass feet." Kk said as everyone besides 44 laughed.

"They do not stink." 44 said

"Yes they do shit smell like pickles, shit, and yo grannies panties mixed together." Kk said

"Yo you just so mean." 44 said putting his feet down.

"Oh lord we gotta go home. Kk it's 5:30 Tremani coming to get me."

"Oh yea c'mon." Kk said jumping up.

"Damn y'all just got here." Jon Jon said chuckling.

"Bye y'all." Me and Makala said.

Bye they said as we got into the car.

This was kinda boring chapter.

///////.......
comment and vote