Chapter 8 Part 2

"We don't have that on the menu Ma'am" I said.

"You don't have to be harsh like that Kiyotaka, I came from the USA, and even though I have a very busy schedule, I came to see you~" the woman said.

"Do you know her, Kiyotaka?" Kei asked me.

"*sigh* she's Morikawa Mai-san" I answered.

"No, I know her name!! Everyone knows, I asked if you know her!!" Kei yelled.

"I met her a time I went with my parent, it was a kind of a trauma," I said.

"A trauma, you're cruel Kiyotaka-kun, I only showed you my love!~" She yelled.

"I was 6 years old!" I said.

"Does age really matter"

"H-h-hey, what are you talking about Kiyotaka!" Kei said with a red face.

"he? do you want me to speak about a trauma I had" I said.

Well it wasn't really a trauma, it's just the strength of the attention I got that day was too much for me, not to mention Mai-san being too clingy.

"ah, y-y-you're right" Kei said.

"The stars' world is really dark, I'm sorry Ayanokouji-kun," Matsushita said with a pale face.

"Why are you even apologizing?" I asked, did they misunderstand something.

"I didn't think Morikawa-san was a pedophile, she was my role model," Satou said with a very low voice and a soulless face.

"Hey!! I heard that!, Kiyotaka-kun the way you say things just made it look like I'm the bad one here" Mai-san yelled.

"First of all, you're the one who created the misunderstanding by your 'I only showed you my love' and also, you're the bad one here" I said.

"Kiyotaka-kun, I'm gonna get angry!" She yelled.

I wanted to avoid trouble, and she will be useful too.

"Okay, Satou, Kei, when I said trauma it's just that I got too much attention, and you know how much I hate that" I said.

"Aaah, so it was like that," They said at the same time.

" Now will you order please," I said.

"Order, Huh, I want some strawberry cupcakes!" She said.

"Okay," Kei said as she took a box and filled it with 5 strawberry cupcakes.

Mai-san then opened the box and took one cupcake.

"Ne, Kiyotaka-kun, can I ask you why you came to this high school?" Mai-san asked.

"What do you mean? I passed the entrance exam in this high-level school why wouldn't I?" I said.

Bad, if she starts talking, she'll just throw away what I'm trying to hide. Mai-san was one of the few people who knows about the white room.

"Kiyotaka-kun, I'm asking seriously here, I know you defied your father to com-" As she started talking, a man who looked in his 20s and hit her back.

"Mai, I knew that I will meet you here!" The man said.

"fu-kun!!, it's been a while!!" She yelled.

"Yeah, we didn't meet in almost a year" He said.

"Oh Kiyotaka! Long time no see!" He said.

sigh, one after the other, he was Kai Fukurou, one of the most powerful men in Japan, if not in the world.

you'll be wondering? How do I know them.