ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

"I'm fine mom, just a bit tried"

"Alright but don't stress yourself"

It's been a few days since you've seen the green haired lady. It seem that your body seemed to slowly heal but not fast enough for you to move around much.

You watch your mother leave your room as you sigh. You wanted to tell her but what will she think when you did, that you finally gone insane.

"It's better not to tell anyone about your geass"

"When did you get in here?!"

You jumped at least 4 feet in the air as there sat the same green haired lady by your window. She had a different outfit but it didn't matter.

Like how the hell did she get in. You remember your window locked and they wouldn't let a random girl inside.

"What the hell is geass?"

"It's the name of power you have" the green haired lady says.

You sigh as you locked your door so that nobody walks inside and sees a random girl inside your room.

"Anyway do you have a name I can call you? I can't just call you greenie" you asked.

The green haired girl looked a bit confused with the name you gave her.

"You can call me C.C. for now"

"C.C.? That's a weird name but it's better than calling you greenie" you chuckle at your nickname for her.

C.C. just looked at you as you laughed. Even when she knew you were weak you still smiled.

You've been seeing C

You've been seeing C.C. every day since you meet her. She seem to like food and being lazy which you didn't mind.

Sometimes she would steal some of your food when it was brought in. You had to eat it before she could grab some.

It was fun to see her struggle to get your food while you just had to foot pushing her back while eating. Eventually you gave her some since nobody expected you knew she was here.

Even if you didn't know if she was human or not she seem to act like one. She would eat like a human, interested in things like a human would, and sleep like a human.

It's been a few month since C.C. has lived with you. Every time someone would walk in it seem she disappeared before appearing again once they were gone.

You haven't seen Lelouch in a while but you may visit him since your body started healing yet you still had to help the the military with a new weapon they were creating.

It seem that the king want to invade Japan for sakuradite in order to be the power source for their new weapon.

Kightmares is something the Military Engineering Corp has been coming up with. You were part of it as you helped form the sakuradite into the power core but you need more in order to more the amount of kightmares all three military sections need.