ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

"Lord m/n, please return to your room. It's dangerous for you to be out!"

"Alright..."

There stood a 9 year old male as his skin was pale. His bare feet touching the soft red carped as his soft e/c stared at his butler.

You was immediately picked up as he was carried towards his bedroom which was turned into a small medic bay.

Many medical equipment was scattered around the giant room as the small, weak, h/c male was placed back on his bed.

"You know the rules, lord m/n"

"To not leave my room unless someone is with me" the h/c child mumbles as he was connect back to the heart monitor.

M/n L/n, the only son of Mo/n and F/n. Due to his parents status as a former Knight of the Round they lived in the capital of the Holy Britannian Empire, Pendeagon.

Yet m/n was born with a weak body. During his birth he would seem like any healthy baby but once he turned 2 everything changed.

His body slowly gave out if he would collapse at random times. Go into small comas or have trouble breathing. He wasn't able to walk for long before his legs would give out.

His muscles were growing weaker everyday. The best doctors tried their best to find a way to help the sick child but nothing has been found.

The only thing he can do is take the medications give especially for him but those don't always help. They may slow down the progress but didn't end it.

"Now I'll be going, I expect to see you still here after I return with your lunch" the black haired butler say as he leaves the room.

Your eyes looked around the same room you have been trapped in. Rarely leaving this place you call a cell was where you spent most of your days.

You saw your phone ringing from the corner of your eyes as you were able to pick it up and look at the name.

Lelouch

You smiled softly as you opened your open and place the phone to your ear.

"Hello?"

"M/n!!"

You chuckle as you heard Nunnally's voice instead of Lelouch. You could hear a distance voice and a bit of arguing but you couldn't help but smile.

Prince Lelouch vi Britannia and Princess Nunnally vi Britannia. They were your best friends as you were also friends with the other prince and princess but those two were the closest.

Lelouch was the same age as you yet you both rarely see each other. He would invite you to his home but most times he would come to your due to your condition.

"Nunnally, stop stealing my phone!"

"But you always call m/n before I can!"

"Now, now you two. Don't fight to call me, take turns, alright?"

"Yes.." both of the sigh in defeat as you laugh at them before going into a coughing fit.

"M/n! Are you alright!"

"Yeah...just a small cough but I'm alright. Anyway what did you want to talk about?"

"Do you want to come visit us?"

"I'll ask my parents. You know who they are, always worrying where I go but I bet they'll say yes"

You talked with the two siblings as your butler returns with your food and pills. He set it on a small table before placing it on your lap.