The Parting Of The Ways

Start from the beginning

She left and went back into the TARDIS, ignoring the flabbergasted looks on Rose and Jacks faces as they had obviously been listening. She placed her hands back on the console and sighed as she closed her eyes.

Soft murmurs came from the TARDIS as if she was trying to comfort Celeste and she smiled down at the console, giving it a soft stroke with her fingers.

"Thanks girl, let's go back to your thief eh?" She gently whispered and the TARDIS responded with light hums.

"How are you doing that?!" Rose demanded but Celeste ignored her.

Her hands and eyes start to glow as she started to pilot the TARDIS telepathically. Not even five minutes later, they were back on Floor 500.

"Doctor, she was hurting the TARDIS! It was making all these noises!" Rose screeched angrily as the Doctor came onboard, he raised an eyebrow and went over to the monitor.

He checked the footage from five minutes ago and there was a soft smile on his face as he watched the TARDIS and Celeste interact.

"On the contrary Rose" The Doctor spoke softly as he looked at Celeste with a warm unreadable emotion in his eyes.

"That girl is up to something Doctor, she is!!"

Celeste sighed tiredly and walked out of the TARDIS while the Doctor dealt with Rose.

"Hey" Alfie softly called to his mystery girl and a strange warm sensation blossomed inside of him as she sat down next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Your sister is insufferable. Doesn't she get you don't like to be called Al?" Celeste grumbled into his shoulder, annoyed on his behalf.

"Rose can be....forgetful I guess" He said quietly, sadness creeping into his voice.

"How is the Delta Wave coming along?"

"Feisty can I have a word?"

The Doctor's voice interrupted the pair and Celeste sighed in tiredness. Alfie kissed the top of her head lightly, not that she realised and she got up, walking over to the Doctor who seemed to be annoyed by something Alfie had done but she couldn't think what it was.

"What you said to the Daleks...." He trailed off unable to say what he wanted to ask.

"It's simply how I felt...." She looked up at him, a spark in her eyes as she leant forwards towards his ear. "Alfie has a broken pocket watch with Galifreyan markings on it....he's had it since Jackie adopted him. You're not alone anymore."

The Doctor froze in shock as she leant back. She gave a small smile and turned around to give him a moment, when he pulled her back by the arm and picked her up spinning her around in the air.

"Oh feisty!!" He grinned, laughing as he set her back on the floor.

"First Daleks then speak to Alfie" She said softly before walking over to Samuel who was watching sadly. "Lynda...."

"I know...the moment I saw her I knew I couldn't let her die." The half demon's voice was low, he didn't know if he would survive the blast from the Daleks.

"I'll bring you back Sammie, you know I will"

****

Celeste watched out the corner of her eye as the Doctor pulled Rose into the TARDIS, she looked over at Alfie but he had a determined look on his face. He had agreed with the Doctor's silent decision....she hoped the Doctor won't have to regenerate this time. Celeste had a plan but it was a risky one.

Rose's cries rang through the room as the Doctor came back over to Celeste and Alfie, the only two people left in the room. Samuel had gone with Lynda in hope of saving her and Celeste was praying it would work.