"I was just asking what a hickey is!" I state without concern, she'll probably punch me later but I'll live I want to make sure she's ok first and foremost. She choked on her food, and I immediately ran to get her water.

(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I stop choking and immediately glare at everyone at the table besides Asahi and Kiyoko knowing they'd never explain nor would indulge into a conversation about my mysterious bruises.

"Ok who told him what a hickey is?" I ask with anger laced in every word, it's worse since I'm holding a calm exterior.

"I did, but I wasn't paying attention to why he was asking what a hickey was." Tanaka answers softly, I let out a sigh. I can't blame him entirely he probably just heard hickey and dove right in.

"Ok so you all know who it is right?" I ask without a beat knowing it's just process of elimination. I see everyone shake their head yes. 

Tsukishima steps in and annoyingly says, "You and Oikawa had sex we know." I've never been so grateful for someone in my life.

"We didn't have sex, we only kissed a bit..." I say acting sheepishly when really the idea of me and Tooru banging has me gagging. The lunch bell rings and me and Tsukishima stayed behind almost like instinct.

"How much do you know?" I ask him in case he knows less than expected.

"Oh nothing besides that you and Coach definitely made out, and possibly had sex last night. Oh and I always knew you too liked each other... it was pretty obvious." He speaks smugly, I'm shocked at the accusation of us fucking but I let my anger die down so I don't provoke him.

"We didn't have sex." I say calmly, though the implication extreme.

"Yet. Listen I was being observant out of concern, and now I'm more worried for you. There's a difference between fake rumours, and real ones." He says with sorrowed look, he truly doesn't want anything bad to happen to me and I feel thankful for that.

"Tsukishima thank you for looking out for me, though I trust the team is content with the Oikawa story. Really thank you I owe you." I say with a genuine smile. I pull him into a hug which puzzles him.

"I trust you... a lot with this." I say into his uniform, I feel him hug back which surprises me, Tsukishima hugging someone? That's a first.

"Your secret's safe with me, and Coach already knows I know he likes you." He adds. It's like he's made to be a middle blocker and read people's moves.

We both let go and head off back to our classes, I remember that today I'm joining the team for their practice match, and I get to see Keishin. Throughout the rest of my classes I mostly thought of Keishin and us kissing last night, I wonder when we'll get to kiss again...

~𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇~

We all hopped onto the bus, and I decided to sit with Kiyoko even though I wanted to be next to Keishin. We both tried our bests and still are trying hard not to make it obvious I straddled him the night prior. We got off the bus and I was approached by Tanaka look alike.

"Oh my god! They have a hot fangirl and a sexy manager!" The clone says to me, dropping on his knees. I just look at him confused and look back at Kiyoko for any clues to what is happening. 

"Just ignore it." Kiyoko whispers in my ear and I nod in response trying to divert my attention from Tanaka gloating about Kiyoko and I to the desperate boy.