20. The Morning After

Start from the beginning

Y: 'Yall are so cute please, it's ok if you dont wanna tell me but what about her mental health problems?'

L: 'She has really bad anxiety, its why shes never been in a stable relationship before. She would get so worried and in the first few weeks she'd get dumped cause she was apparently too much to handle'

Y: 'Well all you do is spank her and shes well behaved after that'

He laughs.

L: 'Mmmm, shes bratty on purpose though, she likes it'

Y: 'Ok way too much info there'

We both laugh and it ends up waking up Josh.

Y: 'Shit we've woken Josh,'

L: 'Oops, I'll go so he can ask you out'

I snort and he laughs and ends the call. Josh takes a moment to open his eyes and looks a you and smiles.

J: 'I mean, I could get used to this sight waking up next to you with no shirt on'

I realise that I've not even git a bra on and put an arm over them.

J: 'Aw please no, I love them'

I giggle and look for Josh's shirt. I remember that he wasnt wearing one so I lean over to grab my bra.

J: 'So who were you talking to?'

Y: 'Liam'

J: 'Did you tell him?'

Y: 'Kind of had to when he asked why I had your phone and I accidentally told him that him you were still sleeping so it was kind of obvious'

He smiles.

J: 'I was probably gonna tell him today, he will tell Daisy no doubt'

Y: 'Yeah, shes gonna come over to give me some of these coconut pads cause they apparently help the pain'

Josh nods.

J: 'Alright, how you feeling then'

Y: 'Tired, sore as fuck'

He laughs.

J: 'Yeah you will be really sore today, I'll carry you round the apartment today'

I nod and lay back on the pillow. I wince in pain and Josh strokes your hair.

J: 'Mmm, see your so red'

I look down and my thlng doenst cover the redness around my pussy.

J: 'One sec, I'll get more lotion for you,'

He sits up and leans over to grab his boxers. He puts them on and your jaw drops at his back. Theres red scratches all over his back and they look really sore.

Y: 'Do you want me to put cream on your back? I did alot of damage, I'm so sorry'

J: 'Yeah ok, no, no its completely fine,'

He slowly spreads my legs and I whine in pain.

Y: 'No one said it would hurt this muchhhh'

Josh stokes my thighs and leans up to kiss my forehead.

J: 'Shhh, it's ok gorgeous, I know, I know,'

He gently rubs on more cream and I immediately get turned on as he rubs me. Without realising what I've done, Josh smiles.

J: 'Awww are you getting turned on as I touch you?'

I blush hard.

Y: 'Um maybe why?'