Saved despite the hatred

Naruto...or the Seventh Hokage's kai was being held at the highest point of the Hidden Leaf Forest. A few weeks or months ago, Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru and some ANBU has discovered a high mountain which had a huge rock atop of it. While they were studying the newly-discovered mountain, a solar eclipse happened and the rays of the sun shone on the mountain thus, revealing an ancient writings that told the mountain's history.

Underneath the rock, the rays of the sun still shone and they saw different gemstones like aquamarine, emerald, amethyst and ruby. That mountain was now called Nisshoku Yama(Solar Eclipse Mountain) and that's where the two Uchihas were going. Sarada looked at her necklace...it was ruby...her father gave it to her when they arrived from the journey to the mountain...while Sasuke gave Sakura an emerald one.

"Now can you tell me why you are so angry at your father?" Sakura asked and Sarada sighed as they walked through the forest "How about you?" Sarada suddenly asked "What about me?" Sakura asked, confused. "How can you just...forgive him and love him again when he 1.) left you in a bench in the middle of the night? 2.) tried to kill you? 3.) trapped you in a genjutsu? How can you love him after all of that?" Sarada asked as her tears flowed and she couldn't stop them.

They both stopped walking and Sarada wiped the tears off her face but the hatred she kept in her heart was all over the place now. No doubt about it...she hates her oto-san very much. Sakura knelt down to her daughter's size and wiped the tears off of Sarada's face "It wasn't his fault..." Sakura said softly "Nani?" Sarada asked as she stared at her mother "It wasn't him who was doing that at all. He wasn't supposed to do that...he said that he became a ninja to kill his brother who massacred his clan and once he had killed his brother, he will restore his ichimon (clan)...and he wasn't even planning on leaving the village. It was his lust for chikara (power) and the curse mark Orochimaru gave him..." Sakura told her "So...Sarada, stop this niskushimi (hatred) for your oto-san...please..." Sakura continued.

"But I--?!" Sarada stopped talking because they heard a cracking noise. They looked up and saw a huge branch falling to them and they were frozen in shock "ABUNAI!!! (Look Out!!!)" someone yelled and the next thing they knew, they were being carried away from the branch just in time for it to hit the ground. Sakura looked around and saw more branches falling and she looked up to see who had saved them "Sasuke-kun!" she exclaimed.

Indeed it was Sasuke: he was carrying them away from danger "Didn't I tell you that I won't let you get hurt?" Sasuke asked with a goofy smile. Sarada stared at her father "Musume, you alright?" Sasuke asked "Hai..." Sarada answered softly. Sarada couldn't believe he had saved them...Sasuke knew that Sarada hates him but what confused Sarada was why Sasuke saved them even though he knew perfectly well that she hates him...

~~~

What do you think might happen when they keep running out of the forest? Find out! Sorry I thought this was my last chapter too but I decided to make it a four-chapter...