Chapter 16 - Jeff

Start from the beginning

She looks at her hand and pulls it out, her face is as red as an apple.

"I th.. th.. thought I was dreaming," she says.

My eyebrows jump. "What a nice dream you had."

She covers her face with her hands. "God I'm so embarrassed right now."

I chuckle and look at her finger. There is my pre cum there. I don't think she realized it.

"I'm so sorry J," she says, still covering her face.

"For making me super hard in the early morning?"

She takes a pillow and throws it to me. "Can we stop talking about that?"

I chuckle and kiss her head. "I'll make coffee for us."

She nods. I walk to the door and look at her. "Liv.."

"Huh?" She looks at me.

"Look at your fingers," I gesture at her. She looks at it, her eyes widened and her face goes violet.

I chuckle and go out the room, preparing coffee for us.. no, I think I'm going to take care of myself first, I just need a few good pumps to release what Liv did to me. I grin to myself and go to the toilet.

***

"Bye," Liv smiles adorably at me.

I kiss her mouth one more time just because I can't get enough of it. "Bye, I'll pick you up later?" I whisper in her mouth.

She nods. "Careful, okay?"

I nod. I gesture to her to go inside the school. She nods, she walks to the school, but she keeps looking back at me. I wait until I can't see her anymore.

I walk to Dr. Bard's clinic. I don't have any therapy today, but I'm helping Dr. Bard with some of his financial and stock reports. Somehow I'm so good at this. I don't know what was my work back in New York City, but.. is the company missing me? If I'm this good I think they miss me.

"Hey Dr. Bard," I say to the doctor. He smiles at me.

"Good day eh, Jac?"

I chuckle. Fucking great!

Dr. Bard gives me some books, everything is still manual here. So I have to check with the book instead of the computer. After a while, I came back to Dr. Bard's office. "Doc, you run out of some medicine," I say, putting a list on his table. I don't know about the medicine's function, so I just wrote all the names on the list.

He checks on the list. "Oh no.. we need these," he says while giving checks to the list. He looks at me. "Can you fetch these medicines from the town, Jac? We are lacking people today."

I shrug. "Sure."

"Can you drive?"

"Sure," I say without even think and I blink.

He chuckles, "then for sure you can drive."

I chuckle too.

"Thanks Jac. I'll write down the address and what to buy."

I nod.

Mr. Bard lent me his car to the town. It feels so good to be back behind the wheels. What kind of car did I drive back then in New York?

I look around the town, there is a chocolate shop near the hospital. Luckily I just got my money from Bane yesterday. And with all the drama I forgot to put it in Liv's purse. I park the car and step out. I go to the chocolate shop.