Chapter 16 - Jeff

I'm sure as hell I don't have a girlfriend. Because if I have one, for sure the kiss with Olivia would bring back the old memories.

And somehow this feeling makes me happy yet terrified. If I never had this kind of feeling back then. What was I? Did I spend my life humping one woman to another? I know for sure that I'm not a virgin. I faintly saw myself flirting with women and took them to a room.. I don't think it's my room, maybe a hotel. But I know it just sex. Maybe I really was a womanizer. But how can I be a womanizer if I can feel this big affection towards a woman. No matter how many customers in Bane's bar tried to flirt with me (trust me it's a lot), it's always Liv's face that comes to my brain.

I pull back and put my forehead to her. I know she is not ready for sex. I can wait. She is still afraid that there is a possibility that she is hurting another woman right now.

"I like you, Liv," I whispers.

She smiles and touches my cheek softly. "I like you too J.. a lot, and it terrified me that I think I even like you more than whatever feelings I had for Bernard back then," she says.

I grin and kiss her again. Her words make me so happy. I can't help the grin on my face. "Can I sleep next to you?" I ask her. She blinks.

"I just want to sleep next to you, Liv. I know you are not ready for.. anything else beyond this," I add fast.

She smiles and nods. "How can you read me so easily?"

"Because I only have eyes for you."

***

The sun lights come to the room. I open my eyes slowly. This morning isn't like any other morning. It feels warm, safe, comfortable and nice. I look at the woman in my arms. Olivia is still sleeping comfortably. Her face is facing me. Her long eyelashes encased her still closed eyes.

I smile to myself. At least she doesn't deny what we have. I appreciate what is on her mind. She is afraid that I have a girlfriend in my past life. And she doesn't want to hurt that woman. But the more I'm with her, the surer I am that I don't have any other woman. I'm sure if I have one I would feel guilty for sleeping with another woman, or in this case sleeping beside another woman.

I've been lusting Olivia for a while. At first her presence is like a pillar to my amnesia condition. But later I realized that I need her not just because I'm at a loss. I like to be with her, around her, make her smile, make her happy. It's like whenever she is around I can be happy, very happy. And even if Liv doesn't want to have sex with me until she is sure that I'm single, then I'll go with it. Even that's mean I have to continue having erotic thought about her in every shower time. I can't help it. I see her and I want her. But I'm sure as hell not going to let my hormones destroy what I have with her.

Liv moves a bit, I don't know how but her hand rests nicely on my cock. Is she seducing me while she is sleeping? So much for putting your hormone in check.

Her eyes open slowly. She looks at me and smiles lazily.

"Morning," I say to her.

She comes closer and kisses me, her hand goes to my waistband. What the..

"Liv?"

She keeps kissing me, while her hand manages to find its way to my bare cock and starts stroking my cock. It's so hard right now, I feel like I can build a house with it.

I push her a bit. "Olivia," I say.

She blinks and her eyes focus. She sits up abruptly. "J!"

I sit up too.