And there is no other way, have to let Bora lie in Paradise.

Siyeon hangs around with Bora all day, she reads books to Bora, sings to Bora, then talks to Bora again, and she hopes that, all of her confidences, without coming into Bora’s consciousness, will into the subconscious ...

She was always holding Bora’s hand, especially the hand that was in the ring, she couldn't count how many times she kissed it, she wished Bora could realize that, she was always with Bora, never let go.

Then she controlled her thoughts, less negativity, less sadness. Bora will wake up, and Bora won't have to go to work anymore, Siyeon has to gradually plan their own life in the future.

- Bora, when you wake up, we will go back to Switzerland, I definitely have to take you to Poison Love, there by the banks of the Rhine, at sunset, extremely beautiful, you will love it

- ………

- Have you heard Handong's new song? I thought about you when I was composing that song, when Handong just released it, it climbed to the top 1 chart. The first time I have a song with such results, thanks to you all.

- ………

- The kitchen in our house lately is very dusty, because no one touches it for a long time, you have to wake up to clean it.

Siyeon leaned on the edge of the bed, held Bora’s hand tightly, and ruffled up about future stories ...

- We still have to go back to Omamori Shrine, the people there said that if we want the wish in the talisman bag to come true, we must go there once a year. I really want to show you my wish.

- ………

- Actually, my wish has become a half reality, if you wake up, the wish will be fulfilled, I can't look forward to that moment.

- ……

- These days I often have dreams, lying next to you and hugging you, but I have sad dreams, when I wake up, I do not remember those dreams very well, I think I was talking, when I dream. Did you hear me say anything at that time?

- …………….

- I only allow you to sleep for a few days like that, if you don't wake up, I will love others, at that time you will be very miserable, so you have to wake up early.

- …… ..

- Your mouth always says you love me, but right now I really need you, but you don't wake up, obviously your heart is still beating, you’re just good at speaking.

- ……………

- Tonight I won't be able to sleep fully with you, I have to wake up very early, to prepare to go see Minji, try to wait for me, I'll be back soon, don't miss me too much, my queen.

Minji's appointment was at 9am, and Siyeon was half an hour ahead, the Odd Eye coffee shop opened and she sat in it, drinking a glass of black iced coffee.

In her extreme suspense, every passing second was watched by her, she did not know where Minji would appear from, from a certain door in this coffee shop, or from the street. Heart pounding like being urged, Siyeon raised her eyes to see the flow of people, people going in and out of the coffee shop, this shop in the morning is quite crowded, all the office people, with a state of hustle.

She looked at the phone clock continuously, and also looked at another clock, it was a small device connected to the countdown at home, the ticking sound could not be heard because the space was taking place, it's too noisy, but why can Siyeon still hear it….

She was so tense, she unconsciously had some fear….

She was afraid that when she got the antidote, she could not run back in time….

Siyeon was also afraid that, Minji broke her promise, didn't show up….

After half an hour….

Minji really appeared, went from the inside, she saw Siyeon, then turned away, coldly walked out to the coffee shop ..

Siyeon stood up to chase….

- Here, a half-liter of antidote, remember to use it all, or you'll be pursued, because so many people want it.

- Thank you Minji - Siyeon took it, then ran into the car, scooted away ...

When she was able to walk a bit, suddenly Yoobin called.

- Yoobin, I got the antidote, I'm running back.

"Suddenly the speed of the virus goes faster than normal, I'm afraid it has run to the heart in less than 4 hours."

- WHAT? CAN'T BE - Siyeon shakes, throttle on to make the car go faster

End chapter 25.