Sensory Overload

Draco POV
This morning I felt terrible, my whole body felt off. My head was pounding and everything was so loud. I stumbled out of bed to turn on the light, that was a terrible mistake. As soon as I turned on the lights my headache got ten times worse. My eardrums felt like they were pounding out of my ears. And my eyes felt strained. The clothes I was wearing were itchy, and I couldn't stop myself from scratching. I was scratching as I walked over to the bathroom. I took some advil and turned on the shower. Father always told me that sickness, is a sign of weakness, and that weakness is bad. Therefore I will be going to class. I took off my clothes, but now I felt overly cold. I hopped in the shower, and wasted no time to get to washing my body and hair. I washed my body with my green apple body wash, I made sure I was clean and went to shampooing and conditioning my hair. Obviously both being green apple scent. I still felt absolutely terrible but no one needed to know that. I turned off the shower and casted a drying spell to my hair then wrapped myself in a fluffy white towel. My skin was still very cold so I hurried up and put on my vanilla body lotion and clothes, but something was wrong with my robes I never had a problem with the fabric until now. I felt itchy and stiff all over, I tried to stay in them but I couldn't fight the urge to change anymore. I took them off frantically and rushed over to my dresser. I grabbed a fluffy light green oversized jumper, along with a pair of grey soft sweatpants. Everything was quite large but I didn't care I felt a million times better. I am so happy that Hogwarts allows us to have 1 day a month where we didn't have to wear our robes. I usually never used my day but I couldn't help myself today. I felt like I might trigger myself if I gel my hair today so I won't. I am really hoping father doesn't find out about this. I quickly combed through my hair and fluffed it back up with my hand. My magic felt weak so I wasn't able to cover up these horrid freckles. I brushed my teeth quickly trying to not trigger anything. I grabbed a pair of fuzzy white socks and threw them on. I grabbed a pair of comfy white tennis shoes, and started making my way to the dining hall. Everything was really loud as I walked through the halls, I tried to resist the urge to cover my ears but eventually gave in to temptation.
Harry POV
I felt great this morning very energized, and just overall good. After I got ready I made my way down to the dining hall. I was VERY early this morning and was looking forward to seeing Ron, and Hermione. They are usually already in the dining hall by now. I walked in to see no Ron or Hermione. I felt sad, but then remember that last night they talked to me about them visiting Hermione's parents today, after the war she restored their memories and this is the first time Ron is going to meet them. I suddenly remembered a curtain blonde Slytherin and my mood brightened. Maybe si can confess to the ferret today, perfect. I was eating my breakfast when I saw Draco walking into the dining hall. I was very surprised to see him here so late, usually he is here before me, but that was not the weirdest thing about him today. He was wearing casual clothes!? A Malfoy!? In casual clothing!? But what was worse is he looked absolutely adorable. So so so so cute-wait why is he covering his ears? I might have to keep an eye on him today.
Draco POV
It was now the second class of the day everything was getting worse, I felt like crying. I couldn't handle it anymore, my ears were ringing, head was spinning, and everything I touched felt weird. I was stuck in my thoughts until I heard the bell ring signaling that it was the end of class, that was the last straw. Everything hurt. I hurried out the classroom making my way to Mrytle's bathroom. I was almost there when I bumped into somebody I didn't care who I just got up and ran to the bathroom. When I got there I collasped on the floor, and sobbed. I could hear Mrytle trying to ask me what was wrong but I couldn't answer I was to overwhelmed everything was wrong and it wasn't stopping.
Harry POV
After second period I made my way to moaning Mrytle's bathroom I usually talk to her to help her become less lonely. On my way there I ran into Draco he looked even more out of it he almost looked like he was about to cry. I was about to help him up and ask him what was wrong before he scurried away. He was heading the same way I was so I ran after him. When I reached the bathroom I saw Draco on the floor hands covering his ears and eyes, while crying uncontrollably. Myrtle was trying to ask him what was wrong but he was unresponsive. I didn't wait to hurry next to him. I started rubbing his back and slowly grabbing his hands off his face and ears. That seemed to snap him out of it. 'Draco what's wrong?' "I-everything" his voice was shaking probably from crying so much. 'What do you mean Draco?' "E-everything Harry, sounds, lights, all of my senses it all hurts." I knew what this was Hermione had them all the time they are called sensory overloads, but she usually stayed at the dorms on days like these. His crying had quieted down to hiccups. He looked like he was about to fall asleep, I wasted no time picking him up. I was quite surprised at how light he was. I am guessing he fell asleep on our way to the my dorm.
Time skip to in Harry's dorm
I set Draco on my bed and took off his shoes and tucked him in. I went to go finish some homework to let him be for a little bit. I was working on a potions essay when I heard a scream. It came from Draco I hurried into the bedroom to see Draco crying and looking like he just woke up. I am guessing a nightmare. I walked over to him and started to rub his back, he looked startled but didn't say anything. I could feel him starting to melt in my hands, it felt good as much as I hate to admit it I think I like making the blonde melt in my hands like that. I was daydreaming about Draco when I felt a shifting beside me and a pressure on my lap. I looked down to see a sleepy Draco sit in my lap. His legs wrapped around my torso and arms resting on his legs with his head in the crook of my neck. I could feel his breathing on my neck, and gosh it felt a little to good to be true. Is this some stupid dream. "Can you put your arms around me Harry?" he sounded a little like Luna right now it made my heart flutter. 'Uh yeah sorry' I wrapped my arms around his waist, which was surprising small I might add. I felt him go limp in my arms almost back asleep, I could stay here forever. "Hey Harry" 'Yes Draco' "I think I love you" OMG DRACO LOVES ME REALLY AHHHHH. 'I think love you too Draco' I felt him lift his head from my shoulder to look at me. "Really?" 'Yeah ever since 5th year' he smiled, the most calm beautiful smile I have ever seen. I decided to take a risk and rested my lips on his. Draco's lips were soft and smooth and felt like they were made for mine, like a puzzle piece. He kissed back the kiss was sweet and calm he tasted like Apple and if that isn't the cutest thing than I don't know what is. He hummed contently and pulled his lips from mine. I whined at the loss but he just chuckled and put his head back in the crook of my neck, and fell asleep.

'I love you Draco'

Sorry that was cringe it'll get better I promise.