"Do you think I was joking?" Gojo walked to the cell and glanced at the class "Because of safety reasons, we can only use semi-grade two curses. But still. You guys might wanna step back. Fushiguro! You first."

Fushiguro nodded, standing a few feet in front of the cell. As Gojo released the first curse, Fushiguro stood in his stance and called for his first companion.

"Divine dogs." The same dogs that he summoned earlier showed up, and they immediately lung towards the curse with a snarl. They bit the curse's skin off but it healed rather quickly.

The curse dodged the dogs and went to lung for Fushiguro.

Fushiguro blankly stared at it as he raised his hand, and the dogs immediately ran towards him, ripping off it's arms and legs.

Fushiguro called them back, and made another sign "Monster Serpent."

A large snake rose from the ground and ate the curse whole, making it turn into dust in the serpent's mouth.

The class gaped in shock, the floor was all bloody and the sorcerer students didn't even flinch.

The serpent nudged Fushiguro's hand before disappearing. Fushiguro stepped over the blood and went back to the bunch. Itadori slapped his back saying he did a good job.

Gojo again and again laughed at their shock faces "As you can see, we're openly used to go things. Nobara! You're next."

"Yeah, yeah." Nobara cracked her neck and knuckles as she stood where Fushiguro stood. Also taking a stance with her hammer on her shoulder. As the curse was released she smirked, lifting her nails with her fingers.

"Here I go."

She surrounded the nails with her curse energy, and hit them with her hammer, causing a bell sound to echo around the gym.

She hit four nails, two landing on the head and two on the arms.

She snapped her fingers causing the nail to move deeper inside the head and arms, making the curse gurgle a weird noise. I saw some of my classmates look away, not wanting to look at the curse.

As the nails dug further, some body parts of the curse scatter around, including parts of the head and parts of the hand.

I heard some gags but I was just looking at my underclassmen, seeing how calm she is, she definitely has improved.

She caught the flying hand, and grabbed her voodoo doll before placing it right on top of the hand. She eyed the curse as it regenerate, and went back to the voodoo doll.

She raised her nails, and hit them down with her hammer.

"Resonance."

Just immediately, nails and spikes makes it way out of the curse's body, crushing it before it scattered into bits and pieces all over the place.

"Oy, Gojo." Aizawa called "Isn't this too much?"

Gojo shrugged "I don't think so. Good job Nobara, Panda you next."

Nobara just nod and retreat smirking as Itadori raised his hand for a high five.

"This is so gross.. And gory." Kaminari gagged, Kirishima shivered with him "Yeah.. I guess it is."

Panda's fight ended really fast, just as the curse went forward, Panda raised his hand and smashed the things head and took it's heart or core out. It died in seconds.

Maki was no different, it took her just one minute for the fight to end, she took her sword, dodged some of it's hits and killed it by stabbing it in the heart and head.

Itadori's fight was interesting, Sukuna almost appeared towrds the end, but before he did, Itadori had smashed his making Sukuna retreat back in by force.

"Right! Now lastly! Inumaki, you're up!"

"Tsugumi? But why?"

"I told you, she's a sorcerer."

I stepped up with no complaints, as I eyed out the last monster. This is no semi grade 2, it's a grade one that has a body of a human.

Did he do this on purpose? I suppose yes.

Unlike the others, this one stepped out eeriely calmly. Itadori eyed the curse with me as he raised his hand. "Sensei! Isn't that a grade one?"

"Oh is it? I suppose it is. You don't mind right Inumaki?"

I stared at him blankly, and just shrugged. "See? She doesn't mind, now let's just watch."

The curse used his technique and a bunch of branches and logs started appearance from the ground, I jumped up dodging it as I run on the log.

The curse summoned more branches and made them lung at me, I dodged one at a time, spinning at the air when I feel like I can't dodge it by crouching down, and landed back on the log.

The process went over and over and over, and I got some scratches on my arms and cheeks.

"Oy Gojo."

"Oh she's fine! Besides she's playing with it, Inumaki stop playing with it!"

I rolled my eyes, can't let someone have fun?

As I stopped close enough, I zip my uniform down and activated my power. "Don't move."

The curse grunt and it was stuck in place. I grin as I continued "Fly back."

The curse went flying back as command, resulting to a cracked wall, have fun fixing that Gojo-sensei.

"Come back." I command, it started flying towards me but before it crashes into me, I commanded it again. "Crash down."

The curse crashed to the floor with a loud smack, another cracked tile.

I stepped over it, as I powered up my legs and crashed his head flat, before I sharpened my nails with my power and lung into his chest, grabbing his heart before pulling it out.

The class gasped at the still beating heart as I crashed it, making it turn into ash a second later. They were shocked at the sight, but more so of my unfazed state.

I felt my tongue went dry as I coughed up blood. Well jolly.

Guess this is what I get from not using it on a curse after a while.

Maki approached me with a napkin, and gave me some cough syrup for me to take which I took happily.

Class 1A looked at my exchange in horror, horror of the sight, and horror of how they were so much behind than this unknown school.

There are so many things they don't know.

•••
I did some research for this.
Oh, and yeah, a rare occasion of me updating twice in a day, there is a reason for that you know.

So.. I'm going on a month hiatus from writing since I have this HUGE test coming up, and I need to focus on my studies, more so because my grades are slipping but that's besides the point. So YEAH

Just think of this as a way of me giving you a last meal before next month.

But anyways that's it, bye!