Untitled Part 10

Yukio pov
A month later
I fell asleep at Shura's place. I woke up. I had my arms wrapped around her. I needed some air. I slowly and carefully made my way out of her bed and got dressed. I sat on her porch enjoying the cold fresh air. Then I heard someone approach me. Man:" Yukio Okumura?" Yukio:" Who are you?" Man:" I was sent here by your grandfather." My grandfather?!

I was taken to a train I walked in and saw a man sitting at a table. He was wearing a mask. Grandfather:" Hello my grandson. Please sit with me." I hesitantly sat down with him. Grandfather:" Forgive me for wearing a mask but I was injured during the blue night by your ..father." He was silent for a moment and just stared at me. Grandfather:" You resemble your mother very much. Words can't describe how much I miss my daughter." Yukio:" What happened to my mother?" Grandfather:" Unfortunately when the Vatican found out she was carrying the spawns of Satan she was sentenced to death. I tried everything in my power to save her. I brought you here because I need your help I've found a way that I can save everyone. Also I found a way to return Rin to his human form." Yukio:" How?" Grandfather:" Rin's powers originate from Ghenna all we have to do is destroy Ghenna then all the demons will perish." Yukio:" So Rin and Yn could become human again?!" Grandfather:" Yes and...you will become human as well." I looked at him shocked. He chuckled. Grandfather:" Did you think your grandfather wouldn't know about your problem?"

Rin pov
I saw yn standing next to Shura. Rin:" Guys what's going On? The cram school is closed." Yn:" Alot has happened. Yukio is in charge of the excorcists now and he's the paladin. " Rin:" WHAT! HE BEAT ME TO BEING THE PALADIN! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! " Yn:" I have no clue how any of this happened." Yukio walked out of the building I walked up to him. Rin:" What's the big idea?! You haven't been sleeping at home the past month now I hear you become the paladin?! You should of been the one to tell me this." Yukio:" Sorry Rin it all happened so fast." Rin:" Next time at least send me a quick text." Yukio:" I'll keep that in mind." Rin:" Where have you been sleeping the past month anyway?" Yukio gave a quick glance to Shura. Yukio:" It doesn't matter. Look I need your help. All of you."

Yn pov
All the excorcist were given these specific guns to use. I told them I have my own gun but they insisted I used this one. It was a blood bath we were destroying demons left and right. Everytime I killed a demon their energy was sucked into my gun. This seems sketchy. Bon was confused about this as well he contacted a friend of his she told us these weapons sucked the blood energy of demons everytime a demon was slayed by the weapon. She said these weapons were banned years ago. Bon:" Why the hell would they make us use these?" Bon looked at me confused. Yn:" I'm in the dark as much as you are." I looked in the distance and saw a group of excorcist torching demons. This doesn't make any sense normally we only kill demons that are a threat. These demons weren't harming anyone. Somethings not right. I saw Yukio walking in the distance. Yn:" I'm gonna get to the bottom of this." I started walking towards Yukio when the ground started vibrating and I heard screams. A demon boar tore through our camp. It ran towards Yukio. Yukio shot it and it collapsed. Demon Boar:" How dare all you filthy humans invade my home! You killed all my children!" Yukio stood on top of the boar and pointed his gun at it. Rin:" Yukio no!" Yukio shot and killed the boar. Rin:" What the hell did you do that for?!" Yukio:" What?! We're on a demon hunt." Rin:" That boar was the God of this forest he was just pissed off that we invaded his home!" Yukio:" A demon is a demon." Rin:" Oh yeah?! What about Kuro, or me and Yn!? You gonna get rid of us too!?" Yukio:" Your absolutely right Rin. "Yukio pointed his gun at Kuro. Yukio:" All demons must be eliminated." Rin burst into flames and he grabbed Yukio's gun. Rin:" Are you out of your damn mind!?" Kuro jumped off of Rin's shoulder and ran away. Claws came out of Yukio's fingertips. He scratched Rin in the face. Yukio:" Get away from me!" Rin fell to the ground I ran over to Rin shaking him frantically. Yn:" Rin wake up!" He wouldn't wake up. I stood up and walked over to Yukio. I couldnt believe what I just witnessed. I've seen Yukio be cold before but this was beyond what I've ever seen before. I grabbed Yukio's wrist so I could look at his claws. Rin's blood dripped from his claws. Yn:" Were you planning on telling us you developed demonic traits!?" Yukio:" Get off of me Yn!" He pulled his wrist from me and scratched me in the chest. I clutched my chest. It felt like I was just cut by razor blades. I looked at Yukio. He looked regretful and shocked. Yukio:" Yn I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to"...He was interrupted by his phone. He placed his phone to his ear. Yukio:" Are you sure that's necessary? ....I understand." He hung up the phone. He called over a group of excorcist. Yukio:" Yn I know you dont understand right now but im doing this to save us. Please trust me." He looked at the excorcist. Yukio:" I need you to take my brother to headquarters." Excorcist: " Right away sir." They went to pick up Rin. I pushed them away and I burst into flames. Yn:" You won't touch him!" Yukio:" Yn i won't let anything bad happen to you guys. Please trust me. " Yn:" Is that a joke!? You expect me to trust you, when you've kept me in the dark about everything?!" Yukio:" Yn I'm doing this to protect Rin, you..all of us. Please calm down don't make me use force." Yn:" Like hell! " Yukio sighed. Yukio:" I'm sorry Yn." Yukio said a quick chant. Then I felt an unpleasant shock from the suppressant bracelet.