Untitled Part 9

Yukio pov
Flashback.

I was running my finger along this mark on my upper arm it's almost like a bruise. I've been getting these marks all over my body. When one fades another one shows up. I've been testing myself everyday hoping that there is no demonic activity in my blood. Today however was different. I stared at my results wide eyed hoping it was a false positive. I threw all the items off my desk. Yukio:" No! No! This can't be true! I'm not a demon! NO!" I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I picked up my paper weight and threw it at the mirror. I breathed heavily. Yukio:" I'm.. not a demon. Im.. not." Flashback ends.

I was shooting my gun at Todo he was trying to get under my skin. Todo:"Maybe your father raised you to take after his footsteps so you can protect his favorite son! It's ok for you to admit you hate your brother, it's ok to admit you can't do this anymore. Your brother got to have a carefree life while you have been training to be an excorcist since you were a child. Then what was her name Yn? Rin took her away from you too." Yukio:" Shut up! " I clenched my gun and forcully pulled the trigger. Yukio:" The truth is I love my brother and hate him. I screwed things up with Yn I pushed her away when she needed me. Thinking about how weak I can be.. The only person I truly hate is myself! "

Yn pov
Me and Rin's classmates were discussing our plan. Then I saw a flash of Yukio. Todo held him by the throat then fire was traveling close to Yukio. Rin:" Yn you ok with that?" Yn:" What!? No! There's something I have to take care of." Rin:" What can you possibly have to do at a time like this?!" I pressed my lips against Rin. Yn:" I can't explain right now. Be safe please." I heard Rin yell in the distance as i ran through the forest.

I made my way to Yukio it was just like in the vision I saw fire was traveling towards Yukio. I was about to make my move but then the fire disappeared. Todo:" Your eyes? Looks like you do have a little bit of demon in you." I pulled my gun out and shot Todo." He let go of Yukio. He grasped his shoulder where i shot him. Todo:" You little bitch!" He lunged towards me. Then a group of the temple monks blocked his view. They started using their magic against him. Todo became arogant he absorbed all the fire from their spells. Todo grinned at us. Todo:" Thanks for the nice power boost." He was about to step forward but then he grasped his arm. Todo:" Ngh..wait...no!" The power overloaded his body. He started turning to ash. I smiled. Yn:" Thats what you get for being cocky." Todo:" Damnit! No! Ngh!" Todo became a pile of dust on the ground. It started to rain soaking the ash. Yn:" Is he finally dead?" Yukio:" No he can still regenerate but the rain is slowing down the process. We need to collect the ash into separate jars and spell them." Yn:" Do we happen to have this MANY jars on handy!?" Then we heard one of the monks yell. Todo started to regenerate pieces of his body parts bolted towards the monks and started attacking them. Yn " You got to be kidding me?!" Todo's torso started to regenerate. I saw Todo's arm bolt towards Yukio. I pushed Yukio out of the way it landed on top of me. I grasped the wrist trying to keep the hand from strangling me. Yukio:" Yn!" Yukio started running towards me. Yn:" Im fine! Just kill him already!" Yukio turned around and was face to face with Todo. Todo gave Yukio a smug smile. Yukio quickly grabbed his gun and shot him with cursed bullets. Thanks to the rain it was making the cursed bullets stronger. Todo fell to the ground clutching his chest. Yukio walked up to him. Then he shot him in the head. The arm that was holding me down disolved. I looked up and Yukio stood over me. He held his hand out. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me to my feet. Yukio:" Are you ok?" Yn:" Yeah...earlier What was he talking about? When he said you had demon in you?" Yukio:" I'm..not sure. How were you able to find me?" Yn:" I had a vision that you were in trouble. So of course I came to your rescue." Yukio and I chuckled. He placed his hand on my cheek.

Yukio pov
Yn embraced me I wrapped my arms tightly around her. Yukio:" I'm glad you were here with me." Unfortunately I saw a flash of her and Rin in a junkyard and they were...together. I'm assuming it was the prison Mephisto threw them in. I felt like I've been punched in the chest. I slowly pulled away from her. Yukio:" You slept with Rin?" She looked at me shocked and confused. Yn:" Yukio...I...wait how.." Then we felt a vibration. We looked in the direction it was coming from. We saw a blue light along with blue flames. No! That dumbass! What has he done!? Me and yn started running towards it.