Untitled Part 7

Yn pov
I watched them pick up Rin. They opened up a giant crystal and started placing Rin inside. Yn:" Like hell your taking us!" I was about to use my powers on the men who had Rin. But an awful shocking sensation stopped me. I felt a hand on my shoulder. Yukio whispered in my ear. Yukio:" The hell are you thinking?! If you attack them youll make things worse for you and Rin. I knew these suppressant bracelets were necessary. Take a nap Yn." The shocking sensation stopped. I felt like my energy was drained. I started falling backwards. I was expecting to hit the ground but instead i fell onto someone's arms. My eyes slowly opened halfway. I was in Yukio's arms. He placed his hand on my cheek. Then everything went black.

I sat in the courtroom as the council was deciding my fate. I looked over at Rin he was still passed out his body was in the crystal. I was extremely weak and out of it. Probably side effects from the suppressant bracelets. Council:" It has been decided. Yn will be heavily monitored at anytime if she appears to be a threat she will be executed." Shura:" That's not"... Council:" It's decided! Now let's call Mephisto to the stand to discuss Rin. " Turns out Mephisto lied to the council years ago he told them Shiro killed Rin and Yukio. But it was his idea to conceal Rin's powers into the sword." Council:" What was the meaning of you doing this?" Mephisto smiled. Mephisto: " Satan will be back and when he is. I thought it would be a good idea if we are ready this time. We can use Rin to defeat satan!" The council looked shocked. Then the building started to shake. We heard yelling behind the door. Guards:" It's Amaimon! " Council:" How did he get in here?!" Mephisto grinned. Mephisto: " Well would you look at that. Here's an opportunity now to show you what he's capable of!" The council was reluctant but they knew they didn't have a choice. The women on the council pointed her finger towards Rin. The crystal shattered and Rin fell out onto the floor. Yukio:" Rin! Yn!" Amaimon burst through the doors. I looked up on the balcony Bon had Rin's sword. Amaimon started running towards Bon then Bon threw the sword to Izumo then she threw the sword to me. Yukio:" Yn over here!" Amaimon came towards me I threw the sword to Yukio. I used my telekinesis powers and threw Amaimon into the wall. He shakily made his way back to his feet. He started bolting towards me. I steadied myself getting ready for him. As soon as Amaimon was in my reach Rin got in between us and slashed him with his sword. Amaimon clutched the wound on his  chest. Amaimon:" It..cant..be." Then he slowly disappeared. Rin slowly walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me. He whispered in my ear. Rin:" I won't let anyone hurt you." Then he passed out in my arms. I gently placed him on the floor. I kneeled down and placed his head on my lap. Council:" It has been decided. We will use him to protect us. But at any point if he proves to be a threat he will be executed. "

A few weeks later.
We were all on our way to Kyoto. Things have been awkward between Rin and his classmates they were all afraid of him. Except for Izumo. We would be staying at Bon' s family's temple. There was an incident a sacred eye was stolen from the temple. Yukio along with the other excorcist are going to be investigating the situation. If fallen into the wrong hands the eye can be used for destruction. Shura is gonna be keeping an eye on me and Rin. Since Rin's fight with Amaimon he's been nervous to use his powers. Afraid that he'll lose control again. Yukio showed me & Rin to our room. Yukio:" Since you two have so much in common I thought it would be best for you to room together. " He slammed the door leaving me and Rin to awkwardly stare at each other. Rin:" ..Well um..which side of the bed would you like?... Or I could sleep on the floor if your not comfortable." Yn:" Don't be stupid. I have no problem sharing a bed with you. Just turn around so I could change."

Rin pov
I turned around so Yn could get changed. I started changing as well. Then i realized..Oh my God! Yn is naked in the same room as me?! I blushed thinking about it. Maybe I could just quickly take a peek. I slowly turned my head over my shoulder. Yn unsnapped her bra. I caught some side boob action! Her skin looks so soft. I noticed a scar on her back. It looked like claw marks. Yn:" I can see you peeking through the mirror!" Rin:" SORRY!" I quickly turned my head back  around. She laughed. I heard her get into bed. Yn:" Ok you can look now." I put my shirt on then I turned around. She was laying on her side underneath the covers. Yn:" Well are you coming to bed?" I felt myself get red. Rin:" Yes ok." I shakily got under the covers and layed beside her. Our eyes pierced each other's. Her hand was so close to mine. Just a couple more inches and i would be touching it. Rin:" Can I ask you something? It's ok if you don't want to answer." Yn:" Ok." Rin:" How did you get that scar on your back?"

Yn pov
I had a flashback of how the scar on my back happppened. It was my first mission. I got separated from the other excorcist. We were tracking a demon. I was walking down a dark corridor. Before I knew it I felt a sharp pain on my back. I fell on my face. I went to get up but i couldn't move. The claws of the demon held a toxin that temporarily paralazyed their prey. The demon straddled me. It put its hands on my shoulders. It leaned down so I had a view of its face. Demon:" You smell ravishing! You'll be a tasty appetizer! " The demon grinned ear to ear. Its fangs hung over its lips. The demon roughly took off my jacket. Then it started ripping my shirt. I was picturing all of this demon's victims. The photos of the victims that i studied before this mission. This demon ate the skin of humans. The humans were paralazyed but awake while this happened to them. I was gonna be next. A tear left my eye. Demon:" Bon appetit!" I was expecting to feel pain. But then I heard gunshots. The demon screamed. I saw the demon land beside me. The demons eyes pierced mine. As i saw the life leave its eyes.   Yukio:"Yn!" Yukio lightly placed his hand on my wounded back. Yukio:" Shit it scratched you." Yukio rolled me over and pulled me onto his lap. He placed his hand on my cheek. Yukio:" Don't worry the effects of the venom will wear off soon. You'll be fine. Your safe I got you." I told Rin what happened. He stared at me with a blank expression. Yn:" Unfortunately I didnt have my healing powers back then. So I'm stuck with the scar. Sometimes I forget it's there." Rin placed his hand on mine . Rin:" Yn your beautiful every inch of you." I blushed. I moved closer to him and nuzzled my face into his neck. He placed his arms around me and we drifted off to sleep.