Untitled Part 5

Yukio pov
I was pouring myself a cup of coffee when I felt something hit my back. I heard it make a "clank" noise when it hit the ground. I looked down it was a beer can. I heard a women laugh. Oh No! I know that laugh! I turned around and there she was Shura Kirigakure first class exorcist. Shura:" It's been a long time four eyes." An irritated vein appeared on my forehead. Yukio:" What are you doing here?!" Shura:" I was sent here to train the son of Satan and the daughter of Lillith." Yukio:" They sent you!?" She walked over to me and patted me on the shoulder. Shura:" You know your happy to see me now where are they?" We searched all the dorms no sign of them. I remembered Yn liked to go on the roof when she wanted to be alone.

My blood boiled. Yn was asleep in Rin's arms. Shura leaned towards me and whipsered. Shura:" I thought she was suppose to be YOUR girlfriend?" I gave her an irritated glance. Shura:" Well this is awkward. ALRIGHT KIDS RISE AND SHINE!" Rin and Yn frantically woke up Shura introduced herself to them. Shura:" Now let's start on your training!"

2 months later.
Yn pov

Me and Rin have been doing well in our training for the most part we both had control of our powers now. Yukio has been so distance. I opened the door to his room. His shirt was unbuttoned he was looking at his reflection in the mirror. He ran his fingers across his chest. Is he checking himself out? Then I saw he had a mark on his chest. Yn:" Yukio is that a bruise?" He was startled when he heard my voice he closed his shirt to cover up the mark. Yukio:" Ever heard of knocking? " I walked over to him and I pulled his shirt away so I could try to get a better look at the mark. Before i could see he pulled away from me and started buttoning up his shirt. Yukio:" IT'S NOTHING FORGET ABOUT IT!" Yn:" WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? YOUVE BEEN AVOIDING ME FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS! THEN WHEN YOU DO TALK TO ME YOUR SO SHITTY TOWARDS ME!" Yukio:" I'm sorry Yn this has just been really hard for me. Losing my dad, dealing with Rin and now..you." Yn:" What do you mean?" Yukio:" I never wanted you to unlock your demon power. I just wanted me and you to have a normal life together. It's bad enough my brother is part demon now my lover is too. I didn't ask for this." Yn:" I didn't ask for this either but it's who I am! I've learned how to control my powers. Everything's gonna be fine." Yukio:" No it's not your still a reckless fighter and I was right now that you have powers your even more reckless. You rely too much on your powers. Not just when you fight but even doing day to day tasks. You use your powers like they're a parlor trick. You enjoy it too much. It's like your becoming less human and I don't know what your gonna do next." Yn:" Don't you trust me?" There was a long silence. He wrapped his arms around me. Yn:" Yukio what is it? Your shaking." He cupped my cheek and pressed his lips against mine. He leaned his forehead against mine Yukio:" Yn I love you.... But I.. dont trust you....I can't.. be in a relationship with a demon. Especially one I don't trust. " I slightly pulled away from him. A tear left his eye. I couldnt believe how cold he was being. Tears started to well up in my eyes. Yn:" So that's It? Your breaking up with me?" Yukio:" Maybe someday I'll feel different but I'm dealing with too much right now. I can't do this." I was at a loss for words. So I did the only thing I could think of. Walk out.

Yukio pov
That was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I love her so much but I can't be with her like this. I looked up and Rin was in the doorway. Rin:" Your an idiot." Yukio:" Were you listening the whole time!?" Rin:" Not on purpose! I was about to come in our room and I heard you guys arguring. I've heard enough to know your being a jackass. When you love someone your suppose to stick with them no matter what! Not leave when things get too tough! Yn's....shes a great girl. Your making a mistake. Go after her!" Yukio:" Stop pretending this isn't the best day of your life!" Rin looked shock. Rin:" What are you saying?" Yukio:" I'm not an idiot. Your in love with her!"

Rin pov
I was taken aback by his words. He was right I've always been in love with Yn. But then she got with Yukio and I backed off. Yukio was so much better than me. Yukio and Yn deserved the best. So I took myself out of the situation. But he's been such a dick lately. Is he even worth sacrificing my own happiness anymore?

Yukio kicked me out of our room. I went to check on yn. I was about to knock on her door but I heard her crying. I slowly opened her door. She was laying on her bed. She was laying on her side facing the wall. I stood above her trying to think how to approach this. I gently placed my hand on her shoulder. I quietly said her name. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. She placed her hand on mine. She turned her head back to facing the wall. I slowly layed down next to her. I wrapped my arm around her and rested my face against her shoulder.