[2] Secrets in the dark

Start from the beginning

"Loki stand down." Natasha's voice echoing through the area.

We fight a couple of more times before I hit him down with my bow. Getting a impressed look from Steve. Tony just stares at me.

"Been practicing spy kid?" Tony ask patting me on the back.

"Since I was fifteen." I whisper

"Let's just get him in the jet." We hear from Steve.

I sit down in a chair, brushing off my hoodie and setting down my red bow and my pack of arrows. Steve seats Loki by himself, Loki looks around the carrier his eyes landing on me. I don't look at him, my eyes looking into the cock pit to see Natasha. I really need to find out what I did. Because I'm dying not being able to talk to her. The Quinjet takes off and into the air.

Lighting starts to strike and Loki starts to get troubled. I look at Tony and Steve as we try to figure or why. I rub some dirty off of me.

"Afraid of a little lighting?" Steve ask with a teasing manner.

"I'm not overly found with what's about to happen." Loki replies looking nervous.

All of a sudden a huge giant guy comes in wearing a metal looking armor and red cape. He grabs Loki and brings him towards the edge of the ship, he looks back at us and throws them both of the plane. I get up quick grabbing my arrows and bow, and another parachute. Tony gets ready to go after them but Steve stops him. Really? What have I signed up for?

"Stark wait we need a plan." Steve shouts.

Tony just looks at us in his armor suit, his mask hiding his face. "I have a plan... attack."

We watch Stark fly out of the QuinJet and following after Loki and whatever the hell that was. Natasha looks back at us, seeing we're getting ready to go down there and fight.

"I'd sit this one out Cap," Natasha answers not saying anything to me.

"I don't see how I can." Is all that Steve states.

"These guys come from legends. They're basically gods." Natasha adds, her eyes still on Steve.

"There's only one God ma'am, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that."

Steve leaps out of the plan and towards where ever the rest of them are. I finish putting on my parachute glancing up at Natasha every so often. She looks at me, but when I notice she turns away. I plunge over the Quinjet ensuring after everybody else. I hit the ground and notice Stark fighting with whatever the hell took Loki. Which I'm presuming to be Thor.

I jump in, knocking Thor to the ground, he goes down with a loud bang but get's up quickly. I have my bow directly on him, ready to shoot my arrows if needed.

"Put the hammer down." Steve voice booms through the woods.

"Yeah not a good idea he loves his hammer." Tony answers back.

"You want me to put the hammer down?" Thor questions.

He goes running at Steve, Thor's body jumping in mid air. Steve shield lifts up, blocking him from Thor's attack. Light radiates around us knocking everybody back, I hit a rock. Pain shoots through my body but I ignore the ache in back and shoulder. I jump up glancing around, the dead area, everything is knocked down.

"Hyde," Tony's voice mentions,"are you okay?"

"A little sore but I'm good, you?" I ask picking up weapon.

"Going to need some ice." Stark says, wiping dirt of my jacket.

"Let's get them home." I assert helping Steve up.

"Thanks,"

"No problem," I say my eyes looking for Loki and Thor.

"He's loading him on the Quinjet." Tony replies, answering my question.

I stalk into the jet, my body feeling overly tired from all the fighting we've been doing against Loki. After everybody get's settled in we take off and head back home. I'm the last one off the jet besides Natasha, she comes out from the cock pit.

"We need to talk." She rolls her eyes at my demand.

"There's nothing to talk about." Natasha simply replies.

"Why are you ignoring me then?" I ask pushing her up against one of the jet walls.

The jet is utterly silence , the only noise coming from the outside of the Quinjet. I look at Natasha, her eyes looking back at me. I step back giving her some breathing room, I can hear her heart beat loudly in her chest. People talk outside to one another trying to get their jobs down.

"You really want to know?" Natasha ask in a whisper.

"I just wanna know what I did..." I reply, "why are you keeping secrets, why are you keeping me in the dark?"

"I'm pregnant." The words slip off her tongue and my body goes numb.

Vote-Comment-Etc

A/N- I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and thanks so much for the support. Dedicated to slithers