Chapter 3

Wall Martha
Rintisia District
Year 915

5 years pass by after the fall of bumi district.Boboiboy and fang were living together with gopal and his father uncle Kumar  at a little cabin provided for the refugee.Boboiboy was on his shared room with fang,staring into the scarlet night as it was veiling on the dark.He was thinking about the fleir they received this morning.It you as the annual 104th recruits soldier enlistment and they sign up there names for that."Yes I can finally persue my dreams and avenge tokaba and Yaya and ying.What could be fang thinking right now?He hasn't talk this passed days.Maybe he was just remembering something,tomorrow is the day when bumi has been infiltrate and the ceremony entrance"boboiboy thought as he look at his cousin."Fang are you still awake?"boboiboy ask as he look over to his cousin who is peacefully sleeping."I think I should sleep too,good night fang"boboiboy said as he layed down to his bed and went to his Dreamland.

<<>>

"Hmm,why is it so dark in here"I thought while trying to find a torch and yes I finally did.As I light it my eyes widen looking at a tragic scence I was seeing.A cutt arm was floating in a red liquid while a girl with pigtails is standing over it.I saw ying was looking at me as she was smiling and blood was flowing out of her cut arm.

"Its must be a nightmare,wake me up please"I plendid then I saw her walk near me.

"F-fang save me"

"Ahhhhhh"fang shouted making boboiboy wake up by it."Hey are you alright?"boboiboy concernly ask."Yeah j-just having a n-nightmare"gang osntly said as he look over the clock only to see it wad already 5 am. Fang then went of the bathroom first as boboiboy was waiting for his turn to take a bath.A minute then fang walk out from the bathroom with a towel only cover his lower part as he walk near him."Your turn now"fang said while tapping his shoulder and went to his futon and wear his clothes.

"Don't you miss them fang?"Boboiboy ask out of the blue as fang stop a bit before looking at him."Whose them?" fang ask back even he clearly know what he was talking about that."Don't fool me fang.Of course yaya and ying.Its been five years after then"boboiboy sadly said as a memory from the past strike to his mind."Hey we already talk about that. Let's forget the past and live at the present. Take a bath now, we will gonna be late for the entrance"fang said as boboiboy just follow him.After a minute then they both walk out from there room and walk to the kitchen only to see gopal eating his breakfast."Good morning boboiboy,fang"gopal greeted."Boboiboy,fang seat here already"uncle Kumar said then the two boys just nod.They seated next to gopal and started to dig in.After taking breakfast they bid their goodbyes and started to walk to the the setting olacr and on their ways there they saw three people walking at their the same directions.

"Fang,gopal,boboiboy"a girl with green hijab and the same age like them approach them as it gave them her warmest smile."Hi sheilda"gopal greeted as a pink tint was been shown on his face."Are you going there too?"a boy with green sleeves approach them together with it's other companion with spectacles."Yes let's go there together"boboiboy invited then the three just nod.As they arrive there,they were amazed by the number of people arrive in there.

"ATTENTIIN CADET.I am Commander Kokochi of the hunter survey scouts regiments to chose a perfect soldier to be train to slay the titans and get some information of their kind or to keep the safety of the people inside the walls"a small man appeared infront of them as it was looking at them furiosly."You what's your name and state your reason why would you want to join as a soldier"Kokochi said while pointing it's stick to a guy.

"ARVIN JEAGEST from the district of rintisia and I want to serve my life protecting the people inside the inner gates sir"a guy knows as Arvin said while saluting (tapops salute)then Kokochi just look at him and went to the others.

"NEXT"

"BOBOIBOY ALVAREZ from the district of bumi and I want to serve my life to join the hunter survey scouts and to  slay the titans and bring liberty inside the people of the wall"boboiboy said as everyone of the back gasp hearing the word bumi except  for fang gopal and the other three."Have you seen the Titan,are you not afraid with them?"Kokochi ask and boboiboy just shake it's head as a no then Kokochi passed him.

"NEXT"

"FANG MIKAGE from the district of bumi and I want to serv my life to anyone"fang coldly said as Kokochi look St him before passing him after a couple of minutes introducing ten new recruits was been choosen as it was ...

Nut Reech
Sai Trouse
Sheilda Trouse
Arvin Jeagest
Yana Abeele
Ana Freed
Gopal Kumar
Luke Reid
Fang Mikage
and...
Boboiboy Alvarez

"Listen for those people who left in here You were the 104new recruits soldier who will be train for 3 months so ready your things we will be going at when night time came