Barton nodded. "Yes." He smiled and crossed his arms. "And I can do it in style."

"Good, you're coming with me." Cap stated, tilting his head at the archer.

Tony spun on his heel and started walking away from the group waving his hand behind him. "Casper, care to join me? I might need an extra pair of ghostly hands with this one."

Danny nodded and started floating over to follow the billionaire. Cap reached over and grabbed his arm stopping Danny from moving.

Danny looked back at the super-soldier with a slightly confused look on his face. "Are you sure you want to do this kid?" Cap asked.

Danny chuckled and fazed his arm from the Caption's grip. "I already got both feet in the grave Caption. What is the worst that can happen?" He quipped, causing Tony to chuckle down the hall.

X

Danny and Tony both dashed through the air, their job was to get their first and try to take down whatever Loki and his controlled goons were setting up. They still had no full idea about what Loki's plan was. Barton seemed to keep most of his memories from the traumatic event, unlike Danny's previous encounter with mind control. But Clint was never told directly what the plan was, only the facts he needed to know for his part. And because he was being controlled, he didn't question it.

The SHIELD ship wasn't that far from Stark tower when they left so it wouldn't take that long to fly there. They were going on ahead because they could both probably make it there before any ship could.

Danny was flying slightly ahead and lower in the air than Tony's suit, his legs transformed into his ghostly tail for a nimbler flight. He was slowing down slightly to stay at the same pace Tony was flying at. Danny could probably be much faster than Stark and speed on ahead, but he wouldn't want to use all of his power on flying there and have his core drained for a fight if it was needed.

Tony was already at full power with his suit, His boot jets sparking out every once in a while. Caused by the attack earlier that day. But something was nagging at Danny's mind. Why would Loki set up the Tesseract in such an obvious spot? And why were his aura and actions so strange?

It seemed part of Loki didn't want to launch his brother out of the ship. And if Danny wasn't there Thor could've died from that fall. Loki even stayed when Danny had rushed off to stop Thor and Tony from killing each other. What was going on here?

"You okay kid?" Stark's voice rang through his head, knocking the halfa out of his trance. Danny quickly flipped himself onto his back so he could get a better view of the armored man. Tony had given the ghost a sort of com thing when they were leavening, and Danny hesitantly put it in. Tony had said that it was blocked from all outside transmissions that weren't authorized by Stark himself.

Danny blinked a couple of times remembering that Tony had just asked him a question. "Oh, ya I'm... fine. Just thinking about how this is going to work out."

Tony's helmet seemed to have nodded, you couldn't really get an expression from the outside of the suit. "Don't think about it too much kid, you will just get stuck in your own head."

Danny flipped back over onto his front to continue flying. "Ya, I am just getting caught up in my head..." He sighed. It was strange, it seemed Tony had started trusting him. Or at least sort of trusted him. He was sure that Tony didn't truly believe that he was a real ghost. But it still seemed like Tony might even, like him. Despite what he had to have been told by SHIELD or any other ghost hunters that he might have been in contact with.

Danny thought for a moment looking at the rapidly approaching city in the distance. "Tony?" He asked, getting a 'hmm?' in response. "Why do you trust me? Or at least ask me things, or even talk to me? I mean you had to have been told things by SHIELD right."