Too hot to handle(Stephen)

ابدأ من البداية

Stephen woke up less grumpy and all he had in mind was doing his last performance of the series properly and without any problem, then he could rest for a month. He had so many calls to make and had to keep the Ant v Dec segment a secret from the boys. They always found out about the challange while they were live on tv.

In the studio, the boys were trying to escape from the manchild they hired as their guest announcer. Joel Dommet.

He was following them like a puppy trying to make a joke or make them talk to him about the show. The proffessional and a little personal crush he had on them wasn't a secret, but then again he never seemed more threatening than a puppy. As much they both liked the guy he was on their nerves and the stress of the last show was getting to them.

So the moment Ant saw stephen entering the stage, he nudged Joel who was trying to talk to Dec about the ways he could find a partner for a double act, and showed him Stephen standing near the director.

"You both share the same braincell, go bother him for us " he joked smirking .

" Did you just compare me to Mulhern?" Joel looked at them with a mock offence expression on his face. As if the guy was any better.

"I don't even know which one should be offended" Dec scoffed.

" MULHERN! STEPHEN!" Joel shouted walking to the younger presenter, grabbing others attention as well.

"Hello mate, looking good" Stephen smiled and hugged him with one arm.

Their conversation faded to the noise of background.

"Those two are something else" Ant shook his head looking back at his script.

As the rehearsal went on and they were getting closer to the time they had to go on air, everyone calmed down considerably and the studio looked less chaotic.

Ant came out of his dressing room to find Dec and check his scipt with him, but instead he found himself staring at two grown man wearing tight overalls and giggling their heads off over something they found funny in their costumes.

Huh, so the costume department found something that suited their mental age, he thought.

He looked at Joel's muscles through the fabric and felt annoyance creeping up. He had forgotten how ripped the man was.

With a look at his boyfriend and seeing the rosy cheeks and the loud laugh-the real one he knew by heart- Ant found himself stomping to the side of stage ignoring the two in tights.

"Who the hell gave Joel a matching outfit?" He said under his breath when he was close enough to Dec.

"Matching with who? " Dec looked at him confused. And when he followed Ant's stare he found two tall figures in ridiculously tight outfits that left nothing for imagination.

"Oh- Um why is it so tight? We can't have them like that on air... " Dec said staring at them. Glaring more like, at the way thosewere standing too close.

" They're going to wear those I guess" Ant pointed to big puffy costumes that were about to be worn around mid waist.

" What's got to you?" Dec asked with curiousity looking at Ant.