Bonus Chapter 4

Smut warning

"Kai what are you doing!" Evalynn swats his hand that's sneaking up on her waist away, he hums next to her ear while taking in her scent, "don't worry sweetheart, Diana is at New Orleans remember?" Kai said softly while planting kisses on her neck...

"Kai what are you doing!" Evalynn swats his hand that's sneaking up on her waist away, he hums next to her ear while taking in her scent, "don't worry sweetheart, Diana is at New Orleans remember?" Kai said softly while planting kisses on her neck, she has been so busy helping with the school these days she even forgot about Diana having her little weekend getaway in New Orleans. She turns around facing Kai who has a familiar look in his eyes, the hunger. She kisses him back more passionately, "sorry baby, I have been so busy, but I guess I can make it up to you tonight." Kai smirks after hearing Evalynn's words.

The witch starts taking off the silky dress that she wore to bed, she puts her hands on Kai's chest while kissing him, she let out a small moan as she felt a light squeeze on her ass, "will you be a good girl tonight?" He looks at her with lust in his eyes, "yes daddy," she said playfully before sitting on top of Kai leaving a trail of wet kisses on his chest all the way down to his hips.

Evalynn pulls off the sweatpants he was wearing along with his boxers, "someone is impatient," Kai chuckles under his breath, Evalynn only responded by taking his tip in her mouth, he can feel her tongue swirling around it, then she licked a long stripe before start pumping his hard length. "God, Evalynn," she takes his length back in her mouth again only deeper this time, her hand is pumping the length she didn't put in her mouth, soon later she felt Kai's hand in her hair, "let me fuck that pretty little mouth would you?" Kai gets up looking at her, "yes daddy."

Kai is standing next to the bed now, "get on your knees baby girl." Evalynn did as she was told, then Kai holds a fist of her hair as she opens her mouth, "can you take it sweetheart?" Kai said playfully, "is that a challenge?" Evalynn raises her eyebrows looking back at Kai, "naughty girl." He smirks then thrusting into Evalynn's mouth deepper as soon as she takes his tip in. Evalynn wraps her hands around his legs to balance herself as Kai keeps going deeper and deeper in her mouth, soon she starts to gag and her eyes feel watery.

He pulls back and lift her chin up more so she can look at her, "is that too much?" Kai smirks, "no, more please." A diabolical smile appears on Evalynn's face, "there is my little whore, as you wish," Evalynn takes his tip in her mouth once again, this time he went even deeper and he holds her in that position longer, "fuck," he moans as he comes in her mouth. Kai lifts her up kissing her and playing with her breast, "whatever you have in mind, it won't work." He pulls back to let her breath, "maybe I didn't have anything in mind, and maybe I just felt bad for ignoring you these days so I want you to feel good daddy." She gives Kai a naughty grin as she speaks.

A second later Kai tosses her on bed again and towers over her, "if it's really that way, then you can get a reward I assume." Kai says while his fingers trail down her inner thigh reaching her sensitive area, "fuck," Kai smashes his lips against hers again sucking all the air out of her lungs. Suddenly he enters her with his index finger and rubbing her clit with his thumb, she moans into his mouth then pushes his away for air. Her back arches from the matress as he enters her with two more fingers, "Kai!" She reaches for his arms and hold onto it like her life depends on it.

"What's my name again baby girl?" He teases her, "daddy, I'm sorry." She said while moaning as he picked up the pace, he takes her nipple in his mouth, playing it with his tongue, her moans got louder and louder, she feels the familiar pressure in her stomach again. "Daddy, please," that's all she can manage to say, "as you wish." Kai buries his head between her legs sucking her clit, she opens her legs even wider and use her hand to push him closer to her somehow. "Daddy don't stop," Evalynn almost screamed the moment she felt Kai's tongue is inside her, she grabs the pillow under her head and gripping the sides so tight her knuckles are turning white.

"I am close." Her voice starts to shake as she feels her release is getting closer, "cum for me baby girl," his words sending a thousands butterflies to her stomach, "fuck," she semi screamed as she gets her release. A few seconds later she felt Kai's lips against hers again, "you taste so good baby girl," Kai whispers next to her ear causing her to blush even more. Evalynn feels Kai rubbing his tip against her entrance teasing her, "look at you, there's even a wet spot on the sheet." Kai chuckles, "only for you daddy, I am your dirty little whore." "Yes you are and only mine." Kai said before he suddenly enters her without any warning.

"God you're so tight baby," Kai puts his hand on each side next to her head to steadied himself, "fuck Kai," her nails dig into his flesh on his back, "baby" he moans as he pounds in and out of her, "I love you," he says while looking into her eyes, "I love you too. Feed on me." Kai thought he was hallucinating the last part, "what?" He asks her, "feed on me," she says again only this time she sounds more desperate, "freaky right?" Then Kai sank his fangs into her neck without thinking twice, he feels euphoric as the warm, sweet liquid flows into his mouth, down his throat. A few second later he pulls out his fang and lick the blood clean before giving her his blood to heal her.

He watched her wound closely to make sure they healed, then he puts his hand on her neck choking her while he thrusts in and out if her faster and deeper this time, her mouth opens wider while she is letting out bigger moans. "Kai," she screams his name, "Evalynn," he whispers and start drawing a figure of 8 on her clit. Her moans are starting to turn into whimpers slowly as he keeps going deeper each thrust.

Kai throws her leg over his shoulder and adjusted his angle a bit, now he is even deeper inside her and thrusting with the same pace, "Kai slower," Evalynn can barely gets any words out of her mouth after they switched their positions, "does it hurt?" Kai suddenly slows down, "a little, but now it's fine." She looks at him, "come on let's switch the position then," he flips her around and now her back is facing him. He enters her slowly this time, "does it hurt?" Kai asks as he starts thrusting in and out of her again, 'no, faster Kai," she said as she lifts her ass higher meeting his thrust, his hand hold onto her hips and start picking up his pace. "Fuck." She screamed before her body jolts forward causing her head to hit the headboard, Kai chuckles before pulling her down on the bed more so she won't hit her head again but soon he found that move was unn because they switched back positions again, now she's lying on her back.

Their lips meet again before he enters her once more, "don't stop Kai." She said during whimpers, "I won't sweetheart," a devilish smile appears on his face before he uses his vampirism to cheat, "fuck, Kai," her lips are presses into a thin line trying to suppress her screams. "Let it out babe." He said in a deep seductive voice and she screams out loud as a response.

"Fuck," he moans and feeling that he is about to get his release, "I'm about to cum," they said it as the same time, "cum for daddy." He said while breathing heavily, she can feels her legs start shaking and his hot squirts in her. He lands on top of her and buries her head in the crotch of her neck, she runs her fingers through his hair softly. "Can't believe you didn't disobey me for once." She can feel him smirking, "me too."

"Come on let's get you cleaned up." Kai says as he carries Evalynn in his arms and walk towards the bathroom in the master bedroom, he puts her on the counter carefully then uses his magic to make the bubble bath appears the next second. Kai carries her in his arms again before she tries to get off the counter, "I know your legs are sore," he sent her a wink then putting her in the bathtub carefully, "and I love you too." She starts giggling, "well I love you more, cupcake." Kai presses the tip of her nose gently and said "boop" which leads to both of them giggling together.