Chapter 28: Another June wedding

The next day Kai told everyone about the good news as soon as he sees them, "oh my god, that's amazing!" Jo and Liv said at the same time, "I can't believe you didn't tell us last night!" Caroline hugs Evalynn, "careful Caroline," Kai said then tries to separate those two, "I'm pregnant not made of paper Kai," Evalynn smiles at him. "Mini Kai Parker, how exciting," Damon said, "Damon," Elena warns him, then she turns to the couple, "I'm so happy for you, if there's anything you need please tell me," Elena said, apparently she took the cure with Damon a few years ago and they are planning to have some kids too. Stefan gives them his congratulations then took the guys for suit shopping as the girls are gone for wedding dress shopping.

"That explains your magic being abnormal!" Jo suddenly said gaining everyone's attention, "what?" Liv gave her a wtf look, "what do you mean?" Evalynn asks her. "Think about it, Kai was born a siphon, a powerful one, and you are one of the most powerful witches, the baby must be a siphon too and siphoning your magic unintentionally, that's why your magic has been weird without a reason," Jo explained more, and everyone suddenly understand her.

"But is it even possible?" Evalynn asks her, "I don't know, I've gave Kai my magic long time ago," Jo looks at her, "I'm gonna tell Kai about it tonight," "can we get back on the dress now!" Caroline complained, then she turns to Evalynn, "so have you thought about the names yet?" She blinked her eyes a few times. "Chill female Klaus, it's too far ahead Care," Evalynn shrugs her shoulders.

Caroline whooshed herself in front of her and hold her arms, "but seriously you should start planning, oh my god the baby shower!" Caroline got so excited she didn't even realize she is gaining more attention than they would wanted to, "Care, calm down, you can plan everything if you want to, I just found out last night Care, it's not like I'm 8 months pregnant," Evalynn laughs under her breath. "It's better if we plan everything out, the sooner the better," Liv backed Caroline up, "yes, you will have way more things to worry about a few months later, just leave everything to us and Kai of course," Jo takes a long deep breath and looks at Evalynn, "sure, you guys know what I like anyway! And I don't feel that much different to be honest, is that normal?" She asks Jo, she gives Evalynn a small smile, "yes, everyone reacts different, but you can always give me a call if you feel anything that worries you, I'm your sister too." Evalynn almost cried at Jo's words, "thank you, well I definitely feel the emotions now."

"Relax Kai, just don't murder everyone we will be fine," Damon pats the heretic's shoulder tries to make him calm down a bit, "no no Damon, what if she suddenly doesn't want me anymore, or maybe she will left me at the altar, or should I just kill everyone," Kai keeps pacing around and panicking. "It's not even your wedding day yet, she loves you and she's even carrying your child, why are you so nervous anyway?" Damon looks at him with disbelief in his eyes.

Stefan chuckles at the sight of these two idiots, "what's so funny Steve?" Kai rolls his eyes, "sorry, it's just I'd never thought you would be so nervous about marrying a girl one day," Stefan shakes his head as he speaks. He cleared his throat then begin to speak again, "listen, I was really nervous too before my wedding with Caroline, I think the best idea is to talk to her, but don't make it sound like you don't wanna marry her, just make it sound breezy," Kai nodded at Stefan's words, "like 'hey don't ditch me at the altar or else I will kill everyone', do you think it's breezy enough?"

The Salvatore brother give him a wtf look, "what?" Kai asks them while putting on a burgundy velvet blazer, "drop the murderous bit would you? And I think black looks better," Damon points at his blazer. "Try this, 'hey Evalynn I'm really nervous about our wedding I don't want anything goes wrong on that day, I love you'," Stefan looks at him with hope in his eyes, "nah I think I will stick with 'come with me or everyone else would meet god personally'," Kai shrugs his shoulder and take off his blazer.