Four

Jisoo P.O.V:
"Jennie Kim," I yell out scaring her a bit.

"Sorry Jichu I was just a bit annoyed at her fake personality," she says rolling her eyes.

"Jennie I was going to talk about something else," I say annoyed at her.

I tell her my plans of giving Lisa a house warming party. Jennie obviously leaves for work which leaves me with Rosé. I text her my plans and she tells me she'll come over.

"Alright I want to go shopping for some things," I tell Rosé when she came through the door.

She nods her head and we get in the car to go to the shopping center. We pick up some decorations and order some food. I knock on Lisa's door to see if she's home.

"Oh hey Jisoo what's up," she says welcoming me in.

"Nothing I just need help back at my house."

"Sure I'll go over now," she says grabbing some things and heads out.

I quickly gesture for Rosé to come in. We start setting some stuff out in the living room area. I go into the kitchen and notice she changed everything to be modern. I guess she has some expensive taste.

I put out the food we ordered and the drinks in the fridge. "Ok I'm going to go back now and can you also call Jennie," I ask Rosé who is finishing up decorating.

"Ok text me when you come back," she says pulling out her phone to call Jennie.

I walk over to my house to see Lisa sitting in the chair area outside on my porch. "Sorry for making you wait just checking out your house," I say trying to lighten the mood.

"No problem I get that my house is more expensive then your house," she says smirking.

"Ok...well come inside," I open the door and I point her into the kitchen.

"So why is it that I'm here," she asks in a annoyed tone.

"Nothing just trying to get to know my neighbor," I say with my fake smile on.

As I'm trying to have a conversation with sassy Lisa. I get a text from Rosé saying Jennie and her are ready.

"Let's go back now I think it's getting late."

"Alright I was dying for this conversation to be over," Lisa says without a care for my feelings.

We leave the house and all I could think was is she mad at me. I hope she doesn't mind what we did for her. Or that a stranger is in her house.

I open the door and Rosé and Jennie are chatting in the kitchen. "Surprise Lisa I put together a small gathering for you moving in," I say a little nervous for her reaction.

"Wow finally someone who cares about my existence oh wait actually everyone does," she says in her snooty little tone.

"Be grateful my ass is even here," Jennie says starting to get ticked off.

"What you expect me to care about this," Lisa says laughing to herself.

I break the heated argument up and offer drinks. I introduced Lisa and Rosé to each other. We decided to play never have I ever.

"Alright I'll go first...never have I ever done something illegal," Rosé says which surprised me a bit.

"I have...from stealing my fan's hearts," Lisa says jokingly.

"Oh wow I'm going to a bust a lung so funny," Jennie says with a straight face.

"Shut up it wasn't for your entertainment," Lisa says starting to get angry.

"Ok how about we play beer pong," I suggest getting them away from the conversation.

I set up the table and get everything ready. Jennie and me are on a team. While Lisa and Rosé on the other team.

Jennie goes first and makes the ball in the cup. Taking a drink and eyeing Lisa while smirking. Lisa goes and lands the ball in the cup. She drinks and chuckling right at Jennie.

"This is child's play," Lisa says getting rowdy with Jennie.

I go and miss the cup then Jennie gives me a death glare. Rosé goes and gets the ball right in the cup. Lisa looking sinisterly at Jennie.

A few hours later:
I start to get a little drunk and so does Rosé. Jennie and Lisa are still trying to compete with each other.

"Hey Jennie I'm going to go back home now," I shout out over Jennie laughing crazy after she won.

I shake my head and head out the door. I walk over to my house and slap my purse down on the kitchen table. I'm kind of mad at Jennie for just ruining my plans of the house warming party.

I get ready for bed and sit there wondering why Jennie is so hot-headed and stubborn. I take a sip of water and go to sleep.

𝐽𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝.

Any suggestions please leave a comment. The next chapter is worth it so stick around on Saturday for it. ROSÉ SOLO IS HERE. Anyways have a good night, morning, afternoon, or evening. ❤️

Bangpinkcrackzz evaporating