Two

Jennie P.O.V :
"1..2..3.." So this is what love is. I open my eyes to a beautiful picnic with a beach house in the background. Wait I'm at Bora Bora my dream vacation. "I think I'm going to cry," I say chuckling a bit.

"Well I know you're hungry," she says as we make our way to a mini picnic area.

We sit and enjoy our dinner that combines food of chicken with sweet potatoes and some seafood. Then, later for dessert we had some delicious po'e. After we finally get to check out the beach house.

The beach house has a living room, dining room, kitchen, two bathrooms, and one big master bedroom. Upstairs is a spa room, mini pool, and balcony. Jisoo leads me to the room and the rest is history.

The next day:
I wake up and smell something marvelous. I go  in the kitchen to see what Jisoo is cooking. "Good morning, what are you cooking"

"Just making a egg toast sandwich," she says while putting the bread in the toaster.

"So what are we going to do today," I say helping her out a bit.

"Well I was thinking the beach and we can have a few drinks," she says passing me a plate.

We finish are food and head upstairs to get our swimsuits on. We head out to the beach and set up a little area for me to relax. I watch as Jisoo heads out to hit some waves.

"Hey pass it over here," some kid yells out. Next, thing I know my drink gets hit by the ball and gets all over my Chanel swimsuit.

"You fucking stupid kid," I scream in frustration as I throw the ball at the kid.

"Jennie chill come on let's go now," Jisoo says rushing back in from the water.

She takes me to a private area that has a cove. "Here I want you to read this," she says a little shakily. What I read was not expected. "Really are you sure," I say while reading the letter.

"Oh gosh it's getting late let's go back now," she says in a hurry.

We head back but Jisoo rushes inside and the lights go out. The lights on the beach light up one by one. This sight so beautiful I see Jisoo standing there singing my favorite song.

After, we have my favorite dinner and tons of desserts. "Thank you for this," blushing as I resting in bed with Jisoo.

"We are just beginning Jendukie," she says as the light turn out.

The last day:
I decided that I wanted to plan our last day. I booked a boat that will have breakfast on. So we had to get up early. "Jichu come on wake up,"'as I repeatedly poke her.

"I heard your planning something for me," she says smirking while getting up.

I nod then head to the bathroom to get dressed. We head outside we're the boat is at.

"Wow thanks Jennie for the food," she says as she looks around at all the food.

We sit down and eat our breakfast peacefully. I look out at the ocean and see a two dolphins swim out. They remind me of us. Moving through life together.

As the afternoon comes I decided we should swim with turtles. "Hey Jichu do you want to go swimming with the turtles."

"Obviously you know I'm bored," she says sarcastically.

We leave the beach house and head to the cove area where the turtles are at. We get in wetsuit and put on scuba gear.

After we go on a walk at the beach going over what was on the letter. "So you're really going to spend all that money on this," I ask so surprised she wants to do this.

"Of course I'm doing it for a cause and us," she says really proud in her decision.

The sun starts to set and we go back to the beach house for dinner. I sigh knowing this our last day here. But this week was fun and relaxing and I'm ready to see Rosie.

One thing I do before we go back is stargaze with Jisoo. "I can't wait to see what the future brings us too."

"Totally and there is nothing stopping us," Jisoo says.

We get up and head inside. We wind down and watch a k-drama together. I start to get sleepy and head to bed.

At the airport :
We get ready to broad the plane back home. I look back one last time and sigh. We our on the plane. I don't feel like talking so I just sleep.

Jisoo wakes me up and we get off the plane. Driving back home I wondered what Jisoo was thinking wasting all that money.

We get home and I notice that the neighbors have a moving sign. I guess the neighbors are moving away. I wonder who is going to the house.

Sorry for not posting a chapter on Saturday I was busy. Hope you like the chapter and get ready for the next few chapters. Anyways have a good night, morning, evening, or afternoon.❤️

Bangpinkcrackzz evaporating