To Kakariko!

Before Link's feet touched the ground, he knew there was trouble.

   A couple of Hylians were facing off with a pair of red bokoblins, and Ghirahim winced as one of the Hylians landed a strike. He put away his black paraglider, dashing in between the bokoblins and Hylians. Link escorted them away while Ghirahim negotiated, and the Hylians swore never to go back there.

Another shrine added to the map.

Another tower to add to the collection.

And the discovery of a new stable.

   Link spent hours chasing after horses, never setting his mind on a particular one. Eventually, Ghirahim pointed out a mare that had a brown rump along with cocoa speckles all over her body. Link brought it an apple, like Ghirahim advised, and the horse began to trust him immediately.

"So, what's her name?" Ghirahim chuckled.

"Her name is Pudding." Link nodded affirmatively.

"Okay, okay. Just wait a minute while I get Butterscotch from the stable."

   Butterscotch was a beautiful orangish mare with a similarly colored mane. She instantly took a liking to Link, and made a couple snuffling noises to Ghirahim that made the demon blush. When Pudding nickered a hello, Butterscotch rubbed up to her side in a friendly, almost motherly way.

   Using their newly acquired map of half the Lanayru Province, the quartet adventured their way to Kakariko Village. However, after the stable, Link began talking to everybody, which got him in trouble with a couple local Yiga footsoldiers. They never made it to the village, but they did find a small cluster of Silent Princesses flowering beneath a large willow tree. The flowers made Ghirahim cry, for some reason.

{Please both pardon and excuse my very lame, very filler chapter

{Please both pardon and excuse my very lame, very filler chapter. Shoutout to my in-game Zelda horse, Laurence, for being Butterscotch's character design and to GayTrashLord666 (That's their name, right) for Pudding's name. FYI, if you guys like this you'll love GayTrashLord666's "My Angel From The Sky" and "Rebirth" GhiraLink stories.}