Four: Keh Namut & King Rhoam

"Are you sure you're okay?" Link asked, eyeing a normally dressed Ghirahim.

"It's a bit of a chill, but I've been to Mount Lanayru and back without any sort of protective gear. I'll be fine." Ghirahim shrugged.

"Alright..."

   Link swung the Korok Leaf he'd picked up at the sail, sending the boat flying down the River of the Dead. He didn't know where Mount Lanayru was, but the name was familiar. He moved closer to Ghirahim; his companion seemed to gain an unnaturally high body temperature here in the snowy area.

   The small raft came to an abrupt stop as they crashed into a bridge, and Link held onto Ghirahim so he wouldn't fall into the frigid waters. Ghirahim sighed and with a little color in his face put Link on the bridge. He climbed on after, dusting his stil spotless trousers.

   The duo trudged through the snow and past a bokoblin camp. Link smiled at the sight of the next shrine. Ghirahim shook his head at the floating chest in the water.

Keh Namut Shrine.

   Link wasted no time "distilling" the rune into the Sheikah Slate, to be greeted by a snowflake labeled Cryonis. He used the rune on the water, slightly surprised as a pillar of ice rose up for him to climb. He froze the water beneath the gate to raise it and fought the Guardian Scout awaiting him.

   He used Cryonis to raise another pillar to grab a chest. Then he carefully used the rune to lift the teeter-totter and approached the monk. He was given yet another speech, received the Spirit Orb, and left.

"Ho!" the Old Man landed before Link and Ghirahim as the latter began to stand. "With this, you have completed all of the shrines here on this plateau. Imagine an 'X' on your map, with the four shrines as the end points. I will await you where these lines intersect."

He disappeared in a ghostly green light.

"Oh, Bosi." Ghirahim muttered. "Everything has to be over complicated and dramatic with you, doesn't it?"

Ω

{I hate King Rhoam's epic speech of doom, and while I realize it's a good time to acknowledge that Ghirahim is a part of the main plot, you can only hear it so many times. (YOU HEAR THAT DEE?! I'M TIRED OF YOUR CONSTANT NEED TO WATCH POINTCROW PRETEND HE DIDN'T KNOW THE OLD MAN WAS KING RHOAM.)}

{Yeah, this was pretty filler. Hashtag Zebra Gamer has bored me to death.}

}