"It's amplifying their fear." Lydia whispered, wondering where the creature that was causing their fears was.

"You've all lost somebody and you wanna get revenge, I get that. But just listen to me. Something escaped the Wild Hunt."

"Scott, Scott, it's here." Lydia yelled, seeing where the creature was standing. "It's here right now."

"What?" Immediately the hunter began firing around them, Scott pushed his girlfriend to the ground, "Get down!"

Imogen created a protective shield around them so they could move away from the hunters that were shooting. Malia saw the creature and tried to swipe her claws at it but it disappeared. "What do we do now?" Isaac asked, seeing as they couldn't seem to move towards the creature for some reason. All he could feel was fear.

"What is that?" Scott asked when someone dropped a red signal flare.

Lydia grinned, "Backup." She had called Parrish before arriving. The deputy dropped down and charged at the creature, shoving the hunter away and used the red flare to help jumpstart his fire to burn the creature.

They all approached their hellhound friend and eyed the charred creature on the ground with weariness. "They didn't come here to negotiate." Isaac said to his alpha, "You did everything you could."

Imogen clutched his hand, relieved that she had made the decision to follow him. "No, not everything. Not yet." They decided to go to his house while Parrish went home to shower and get dressed. Imogen was grateful that Omar was home with Brett and Lori to keep them company.

When they got to Scott's house, they were stunned to find a girl in his kitchen with blood on her face. "Scott. Scott McCall."

Scott grabbed her before she could fall and sat her down. "She's a werewolf." Imogen said, noticing Lydia and Allisons wary looks.

"Who did this to you?" Malia questioned, "A hunter?"

"A deputy." The nameless girl told them.

Allison stared at her in disbelief much like the rest of them, "A deputy did this to you?"

"They've got a deputy."

Scott frowned, "They've got everyone."

.

▷▷▷

.

"I'm not letting them out." Noah told them after he finished telling them about the report they got on the two teenagers. "We've got two bodies covered in slash marks. They confessed to killing two people."

Scott frowned, "Hunters."

Imogen was overwhelmed to hear that everyone in Satomi's pack was dead with the exception of the two teenagers that were currently being held here at the station. She wasn't sure how she was going to tell Brett and Lori. The two had been looking forward to reuniting with their alpha.

"People, Scott. Self-defense or not, they're still here, the other guys are dead. And there's a process I have to follow."

"Yeah, but you know what's happening around here." Scott shot back, "It's not safe for them."

"This may actually be the safest place for them in Beacon Hills. At least I can protect them here."

"Would Stiles think that?" Lydia retorted, "Especially if one of your Deputies is working for Gerard?"