"Really?" Obi-Wan said, but more aggressive then necessary forcing Jango's eyes to leave Lalla's and look towards Obi-Wan again.

"I was recruited by a man called Tyranus on one of the moons of Bogden." He explained, clearly annoyed at the way Obi was speaking to him.

"Curious" Obi-Wan said, his eyes showing how much he disliked the bounty hunter easily.

"Do you like your army, princess?" Jango asked, turning his head towards Lalla once again. This time she couldn't hide the disgusted look that came to her face, Obi-Wan quickly grabbing her arm and pulling her behind him without thinking.

"I look forward to seeing them in action" He said, his tone calm as his eyes held much warning in them. Nobody talked to his padawan that way.

"They'll do their job well. I'll guarantee that." Jango replied, his tone holding a bit of humor in it. Obi-Wan's grip on Lalla's arm tightening as she stood there silently.

"Thank you for your time, Jango" Obi-Wan said, his face still blank as he kept harsh eye contact.

"Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi and a pretty girl" Jango replied, Obi-Wans grip tightening to almost painful on Lalla's arm. He quickly moved Lalla in front of him, his arm on her bicep tightly as he pushed her towards the door. He needed to get them out of there before he did something that would get him kicked out of the order.

As soon as they got to the hallway Obi-Wan removed his hand from Lalla's bicep, grabbing her hand in his and keeping her close to his side. He kept his eyes forward as she looked up at him. She was curious why he acted that way, but very grateful.

"Thank you" She said softly as they followed Taun. She squeezed his hand a bit, making him look down towards her. He didn't reply, instead giving her a gently nod and hesitating before placing a soft kiss on her forehead. Lalla felt her face get very red as she looked towards the floor. Obi couldn't keep the slight smirk off his face as they continued down the hall silently, his thumb brushing over her knuckles a bit.

"Tell your council that the first battalions are ready, and remind them, if they need more troops, it will take more time to grow them." Taun said as the three of them reached the door leading to the landing pad. Lalla put her hood up slowly, it making a shadow appear across her face, as the cloak was a bit too big on her.

"i won't forget, and thank you" Obi-Wan said sincerely to the woman. Lalla mumbled a small thank you after Obi-Wan squeezed her hand softly.

"Thank you" Taun replied as the two Jedi turned away. Obi-Wan pulled his hood over his head with his free hand, his other holding Lalla's tightly as they walked down the landing pad together towards the ship.

As they reached the ship Obi-Wan stopped them for a moment, him looking back towards the door forcing Lalla to look back to. He didn't say a word as he pulled her with him towards the ship once again, deep in thought.

"R4, scramble code five to coruscant, care of the old folks' home" Obi-Wan said to the droid, having to shout a bit so it could hear him over the rain. Lalla watched as R4 set up the satellite before turning towards the two.

"We have successfully made contact with the prime minister of Kamino. They are using a bounty hunter named Jango Fett to create a clone army. I have a strong feeling that this bounty hunter is the assassin we are looking for." Obi-Wan said, both not even thinking about the fact that they were holding hands in front of Master Yoda and whoever else was in the room.

"Do you think these cloners are ink ed in the plot to assassinate Senator Amidala?" Master Windu asked calmly, Lalla squinting a bit as she kept her cloak wrapped around her tightly with her free hand.