ten

Holding onto the edge of the speeder, Lalla kept her eyes narrowed as Anakin weaved in and out of the traffic. She easily ignored Obi-Wans hands around her torso as she kept her eyes on the assassin up ahead.

Anakin suddenly flipped the speeder once again, going straight down as that all three were practically laying down, Lalla's head back on her master's shoulder. She felt Obi-Wanna grip tighten on her as he quickly demanded that Anakin pulled up.

"Pull up!" He said harshly, Anakin laughing loudly as they sped towards the street below. Lalla squeezed her eyes shut as she felt the wind whip against her face aggressively.

She felt a headache forming as Anakin suddenly pulled up, her head flying forward as Obi groaned. She quickly put her palm on her forehead while she rubbed it gently, trying to stop the irritating headache.

"You know I don't like it when you do that" Obi-Wan said to Ani, the boys smile growing as he did.

"Sorry, Master. I forgot you don't like flying"  He said, humor in his voice as he continued to maneuver the speeder in and out of different ships.

"You gave me a headache" Lalla whined as she continued to rub her head with her fingers. She leaned back slightly so she was more on Obi's chest, her head falling back a bit.

"I don't mind flying, but when you try to make your sisters head split and do whatever that was, it's suicide" Obi explained as he watched them pass a speeder that was far too close for his liking.

Lalla took her fingers from her head as she smelt smoke surrounding them. She watched flames grown as they entered the more industrial part of the city. Anakin easily avoided the large flames shooting into the air as Lalla shrunk into herself a bit. She'd rather not have to go back to her friends with her hair missing.

She watched quietly as the assassin quickly shot the shut off power couplings, then quickly turning on and blocking their immediate path. She was about to tell him to go up when Obi quickly interrupted her,

"Anakin! How many times have I told you- Ah!"

Lalla's spine arched aggressively as Anakin went straight though the electrical waves. She felt it go through her body as she groaned. It was beyond painful for someone with barely any muscle on her body.

She felt her head get heavy as the electricity continued flowing through the three of them, her head falling back onto Obi-Wans shoulder limply. Anakin had done this multiple times before and each time her body handles it worse than the last.

"To stay away from power couplings!" Obi-Wan finished as his hand come to Lalla's forehead, his palm pressed against it checking her temperature.

"That was good" He said sarcastically as Lalla layed quite limply on him. He knew she was still awake but he also knew she wouldn't be running laps in the next few minutes either.

"You know better than to do that with Lalla on board" Obi scolded harshly as he kept his palm firmly on Lalla's forehead, covering her eyes so she would be forced to close them for a few minutes.

"I know, it was the quickest way through though!" Ani defended himself quickly, wincing a bit as he heard it out loud.

"You're sister's health should come first" Obi-Wan stated, clearly ending the conversation. Lalla blinked softly, opening her eyes a bit as she groaned again. She lifted her head up slowly, Obi-Wans hand moving to the back so he was supporting it a bit.

"Where are you going? He went that way" Obi-Wan said as he looked behind them, Lalla squinting a bit as she blinked repeatedly.

"Master, if we keep this chase going any longer, that creep us gonna end up being deep-fried, and, personally, i'd very much like to figure out who he is and who he's working for" Anakin stated, quickly turning towards Lalla and taking her chin in his hand, looking over her face as she looked at him pretty dazed. He pursed his lips a bit before gently letting go, cursing himself mentally for doing that to her.