So they put me straight on the open road. I was lucky that it was so late and there were no cars around, but unlucky that it was so late and I wasn't at home.

"Guys, Tony is calling me!"

"Shit okay, everyone be quiet!"

Sam held the phone on speaker beside me so I could continue driving. I took a deep breath and answered the phone.

"Hey Tony, how are you?"

"Where the hell are you!"

"I am sleeping over at a friends, if thats okay?"

"Oh okay, thats alright. When will you be home?"

"Yeah thats the thing, it might be a few days.."

"Are you in a car?!"

"No.."

"Y/N Stark, where the hell are you?!"

"Um.. see you later?"

"Do not hang up on-"

I grabbed the phone, ending the call immediately. The boys were laughing and I was not that impressed.

"So, let's hurry on to Chicago?"

"Yes, lets!"

After Sam took over for me, the drive went a lot quicker and soon enough, we were in the great city of Chicago. We grabbed some food and walked around for a while before finding a bar which was open to sit down in.

"Hey, she's underaged, get her out of here!"

"She's with us, plus she has a thing for soda.. its weird.." Loki said in protest.

"No alcohol near her!"

"Okay!"

They grabbed there drinks and we headed to a less populated point of the bar. I pulled out a map of where we should go next and how long our Chicago visit would be.

"So if we spend tomorrow here, then drive through Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Utah to reach Los Vegas?" Bucky asked.

"Its gonna take us a few days, but I think it's a good plan" Loki laughed.

"Okay so from Vegas we go to LA, then along the boarder through Arizona and New Mexico to reach Texas. Wait Loki why Texas?"

"I want to annoy the republicans.."

"I have thought you well. Then Sam wants to go down to Florida?" I asked.

"Theme parks.."

"Oh yeah definitely. Then we drive along the coast, back to New York!"

"This is a solid plan" Bucky said, raising his glass.

"Were going to be gone for a long time.."

"Tonys going to be pissed, but this seems worth it.."

We found a small bit B&B which was nice and cheap to spend the night in, the room had two double beds but none of the men felt okay with sleeping in the same bed as me. So Loki was stuck in the tub and Sam took the bed with Bucky.

Morning arrived and we did everything possible in the space of a day, knowing we would be on the road tonight. We bought funny accessories, small gifts for the team and taking photos. I kept declining Tonys calls, knowing I was in for it once I arrived back home.

One of the best days ever was shortly over and we headed out on our quest to Vegas. First we landed in Iowa, getting lunch and looking around a bit to stretch our legs. Next we headed to Colorado, stopping briefly then moving on to Utah. We stayed in another cheap air B&B before driving the home stretch to Vegas.