I stand up and pull my shirt off. I look at Troye, and laugh silently. He is stuck with his shirt halfway off, I help him getting it all the way off. He undoes my pants, carefully caressing my crotch. I take a deep breath and bite my lip, before pulling them down. Then I undo the buttons in Tro's pants, and he pulls them down too. We look at each other for a second, before eagerly clearing the distance between us. Tro slides his hands down my boxers, grabbing my butt while we make out. I really like it, it turns me on. His hands are all over my body, and I lay him down on the couch, lying on top of him.

He strokes my cheek and looks me in the eyes, smiling, before I start kissing down his neck, proceeding to his erection. I stroke it a bit before putting it in my mouth. I suck it fiercely and ceaselessly, whilst stroking my own erection, until he comes in my mouth. It's quiey salty, but nothing I haven't tried many times before, I am used to the taste of him. I swallow it, and decide to go brush my teeth, before we go to sleep. 

The next morning, Troye wakes me up with a kiss, and the look in his eyes is hard to miss. We reexperience the night we had in the hotelroom in New York. Somehow, the befuddling effect his touch has on me doesn't seem to fade with time. I guess that is one of the advantages of being with your soul mate, someone you utterly and unconditionally love. I am extremely happy for that. 

Around noon, we decide to go for a picnic on the beach, and enjoy the last summer weather, before fall sets in. It turns out great, and we have a nice time, in a quiet spot we found on the beach. When we get back home, Troye has a meeting with his manager, and I decide to go for a run while he is gone. When he comes back home, It is 8pm, and Hannah's party is in 10 minutes. My impression of it is that it's going to be pretty huge, and with loads of alcohol.

Troye is only 19, but I agree with Ty, that we'll both keep an eye on him, and then we'll let him drink. He is after all a grown up, and can take care of him self. But he can't get too drunk, if the police shows up or anything. We've tried that before, also at Hannah's which didn't end very well, even though Tro wasn't there back then. 

I have had a bad head ace all day, and right before Ty comes to pick us up, it increases. I am not up for loud music, loads of people and alcohol today, but I still insist for Tro to go. It'll be good for his social life in the youtube communety, even though I'd rather want him to stay with me. He kisses me fast before leaving, when Ty comes to pick him up. "We'll be back before 4am, I promise!" Ty says with a twinkle in his eyes. I smile at him, and they leave. I know Ty is one of my best friends, but I just don't trust him with Tro, when he is getting drunk.

I fall asleep on the couch an hour later, having a bad nightmare about Tro getting hurt at the party. I wake up, sweaty, trying to calm my fast breathing, and with only one thing on my mind; I have to get to Troye, right now. I hurry up from the couch and into the hall, throwing on my jacket and shoes. I run down a couple streets before seeing a taxi. I signal the driver, and he pulls in to the side. I give him the adress, and after calling both Troye and Tyler on my way to Hannah's, but with no result.

I am suddenly aware that I haven't even looked myself in the mirror before leaving home, and I'm pretty sure my hair is a mess, but honestly, it doesn't really matter to me. I know there will be a lot of people, but I am not going to stay there, I just have to get to Troye, and make sure he's alright. I have a really nasty feeling in my tummy, which is probably why I am freaking out. Something is wrong, I know it.

The cap turns the last corner, and I pay the driver before running to the front door. Inside the speakers are pumping from some sort of remix. When I open the door, the smell of alcohol and pee meets me. For some reason, I always think partys smell kind of like pee, maybe it's because of all the people, I don't know. I push through the crowd and search for a familiar face. There, Hannah is standing in the kitchen, serving drinks. I walk up to her, and she smiles when she sees me. She is drunk, I can tell.

"Hi Connor! I didn't think you were coming" She says and hugs me. "No, I just have to find Troye, have you seen him?" Her smile starts fading. What is it? She points towards the hall. "I think in one of the rooms. My bedroom is locked, but maybe one of the others?" There is something in her eyes, something wrong. But I don't have time to figure out what. I thank her and push my way through to the hall. There are less people here, only three couples and a group of friends. The noise is also less here. I try the first room, not sure I want to know what or who is in there, if it's not Troye.

A couple guys are standing in the corner, fiercely making out. I close the door again and try the other room. The doors are very quiet, so he doesn't notice it opening. At first I'm about to say something to him, he is standing with his back towards me. But then I realize; he is not alone. I can't believe what I see. He is kissing some other guy. I immediately get extremely dizzy, the entire room starts spinning. I feel like I have to throw up, and my heart is physically hurting. I can't understand what I am watching, I don't want to believe it. 

How could I be so stupid? I should've asked him to stay home with me. Idiot. Fucking idiot. I have to get out of here, but when I'm about to turn around, my foot hits a vase. It doesn't tilt or crack, but the small bump makes Troye turn his head. His eyes are unfocused, and his pupils are wide. He is drunk. So drunk that when he walks towards me, he tumbles over, and I grab him, before he hits the floor. I let go of his hands, and hurry out of here. I just have to get out. I walk straight past Tyler on my way, but I can't even look at him. I knew he couldn't take care of Troye. 

My eyes are filled with tears, as I get out on the street, in the freezy, dark night. I can barely see where I'm going, I just have to get as far away from here as possible. I start walking along the street. Someone is calling my name behind me. It's Troye. Another voice calls my name for the second time, this is Tyler's. I start walking faster, I don't want to be anywhere near them right now. I am feeling betrayed, hurt, but most of all disappointed. I'm so disappointed in Troye, I never thought he would do something like this, not even being drunk. Has it all just been one big, fat lie? Does he really love me? I'm starting to doubt it.

They are getting closer, and their footsteps get faster. I start running, I know I am faster than both of them, especially when they're drunk. I'm running on the sidewalk, and as I cross the road, to lights suddenly appear, few feet from me. A loud honk sounds, and I just reach to realize that it's a car, and that it's going to hit me, when it is too late. I hear a crash in my bones, but I don't feel anything other than a violent head ache. All I can see is light, and I hear Troye's voice close to me, calling my name as the last sound, before I drift into unconsciousness.