- thirteen

"seungmin? here again? why?"

"shut the fuck up, eri! look at this shit right now!" seungmin showed his conversation with chan last night, still couldn't believe of what had just happened.

"oh my god seungmin! you're so lucky! congrats!" eri smiled.

'why's everyone in a relationship? the fuck?' eri groaned inside. she just needs- a girlfriend! is it really so hard to find one? i mean, eri thinks she's quite a pretty girl herself but dang.

"anyway, did you really just come here just to show what chan told you or is there more?"

"oh. i was also here for jeongin. i have something to give to him. a gift, y'know?" seungmin said, showing a black shopping bag.

"eugh. is it another toy?"

"h-hey! well-"

"either way, he's not here. he texted me and cqnceled all his plans because he had something to do with hyunjin today. now shoo! unless you help me clean the house." eri suggested at the end, she could use some help.

"no! i'm out. good luck! give jeongin my gift when he comes back, okay?" seungmin said, leaving the shopping bag on the couch as he walked down to the front door.

"alright!" eri answered and seungmin left the house, alone.

jeongin and hyunjin are out somewhere and chan brought chanmi to work. she's been so alone these past few days, but she's been talking to someone lately.

she got a message!

bestie 😂😩💓❗

bestie 😂😩💓❗
ERI OMG

babycakes 😜💖🙄
tf what

bestie 😂😩💓❗
YOU KNOW KIM SEUNGMIN RIGHT? I JUST GOT INTO HIS DRAMAS AND HE'S SO FUCKING ADORABLE HOLY SHIT

babycakes 😜💖🙄
ok? he's a friend of mine and hearing that makes me barf ew 😩😩

bestie 😂😩💓❗
OMG)#)$)#) WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS ERI???

babycakes 😜💖🙄
friends? babe i thought WE WERE ALREADY DATING.

bestie 😂😩💓❗
SHUT YOUR LESBIAN ASS UP!!*!!*!*{

babycakes 😜💖🙄
THEN SHUT YOUR BI ASS UP TOO 💀💀💀

you have been blocked by min kyunji.

her best friend for a decade, min kyunji.

min kyunji plays a big part in eri a lot. eri actually came to the conclusion that she was lesbian because of kyunji, realizing that she liked the fellow female romantically. eri told kyunji that she likes her and sad to say, she didn't like her back but she was okay with it.

the rejection didn't affect eri a lot and moved on months later but... eri just keeps falling back to kyunji. she just likes her, and sometimes she doesn't see kyunji as someone more than a best friend. it was an on-and-off feelings for the female.

"i hate her so much. she's making me question everything, my god!"

-

now to jeongin and hyunjin! yay! amazing! y'know, they're doing something like always.

okay, they're making out in a dark alley. hyunjin was pushed onto the wall and jeongin smashed their lips together, putting his hands on the older's waist while hyunjin out his hands around jeongin's neck, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. it kept going on for a few minutes until hyunjin pulled away, panting. he was barely holding on and jeongin was supporting him.

"j-jeongin i-"

"hmmmm?"

"i-isn't this too fast? we barely know things about each other and we're already doing stuff like this- y-you're my boss! c-can we just.. get to know more and spend the next months acting like a boss-and-worker relationship? it.. it feels wrong acting like this with a boss that i work for in less than months."

jeongin thought about it for a while, hugging the other tightly and burying his face on hyunjin's neck in the process.

"y-you're right. i've gotten so attached to you in such a short period of time and didn't even bother to think about what's happening between us! i'm so, so, so, sorry hyunjin. i really am. that's so stupid of me. i'll accept it."

after that scene, they fixed their appearance and it was all awkward now. just an hour ago, they were having a lot of fun and now there was so much awkward tension.

hyunjin tries to speak to jeongin about something but just something stops him from doing it so he ends up not saying anything. it goes the same for jeongin. speechless. and so, the whole day for them was awkward as hell.

-

SORRY FOR THE SHORT ASS CHAPTER!! i don't have the motivation to write chapters at this part of the story but i didn't want to leave this book not having an update whshshs

ANYWAYS ohno_lemonade MADE THESE YA BAE TALENTED AS FUCK

there's more but when i try to add it the chapter glitches so i can only show two pics :")