- eleven

hi babessss

-

"seriously? we just came in their house so yongju and chanmi can play! i hate being popular sometimes, ji!"

minho complained when he saw the article. what's the deal? i mean, he dealt similar things to this but why do people have to make such a big fuss about it? there's really no use.

for context, minho and jisung decided to meet up with jeongin so yongju and chanmi can play. but, the condition is that they'll have to meet up really late to avoid dispatch. they still got caught though.

minho is, from the last chapter, a very well-known dancer in korea. one of the biggest ones, actually. he's been around for five years but blew up after three years! the second year of him being a dancer, he met han jisung.

han jisung is an underground rapper and a backup dancer for minho. they started to see each other after meeting and dated in secret. what minho didn't know, jisung once had a pregnant and had a daughter. they agreed they'd both take care of it and now, here they are.

jisung still does backup dancing and rapping, but he's more on taking care of yongju and supporting minho.

jisung, who heard his complaint from the bathroom, went out and laid on the bed with minho. "that's just how it is sometimes, minmin. tell your company you were with your friends! they didn't see except for you, 'a friend', and a 'kid'. they don't exactly know who we are. now hush."

he opened his arms for minho, the older hugging him.

"i love you so much ji. if we get exposed, what happens?" the dancer's voice was muffled, but jisung heard it clearly.

"we'll still be together. no matter what. it may be tough when it happens and we may get dangerous threats too, but it's normal. wait 'til they stop and we'll be fine!"

"uh-huh. i love you."

"i love you too."

-

jeongin called hyunjin and eri to his office in ten in the morning for a meeting. "so everyone, this might shock all of you. but! chan hyung's coming home later tonight. prepare things in the house as well. and hyunjin, if you're confused, i told you that he's my stepbrother and chanmi's real father. he always stops by here for a few days before going to his own home."

"chan? really? that's so cool! hyunjin, let's prepare a big meal! that guy always eats a lot when he comes home." eri told hyunjin.

"o-oh, okay! i'll make sure to do as much work as i can!" hyunjin and eri then said to prepare for chan's arrival and exited the office, leaving jeongin all on his own.

"chan hyung, hm? i should probably invite that guy to annoy hyung." jeongin grinned evilly and gets his phone to text a certain male.

oh wow! bang chan! finally in the story! let's get some info about him, shall we? (say yes pls)

bang chan's also a secretary like jeongin and works for another branch of fennec fox near to where jeongin is. and chanmi, kind of like how jisung got yongju. chan had a relationship with a girl and ended up taking the child.

since he's a busy man, he's lent chanmi to the younger male because he doesn't want chanmi all alone in his house.

-

"welcome home, channie!" everyone in the house greeted bang chan, who smiled seeing everyone in the house witha decoration saying 'welcome back, chan!'

"t-thank you guys! you didn't have to do this, oh god." chan smiled, getting a little teary.

"nooo! papa, don't cry! let's eat! you love to eat, right?" chanmi said as she walked towards his father.

"yes, darling. let's eat. papa missed you so, so, so much." chan carried chanmi in his arms and hugged her tight.

"alright, alright! we need to eat the food or else it'll get cold." eri clapped her hands and everyone went to the dining table.

jeongin, hyunjin, eri, chanmi, chan, and seungmin sat by the dining table and took their own food of choice before chan asked something.

"jeongin, who's the new face? is he your boyfriend?"

"u-uh n-no, m-mr. chan! i just.. work here t-to be his maid! i'm hwang h-hyunjin!" hyunjin bowed, going all red for the billionth time.

"ohh, i'm mistaken. sorry. how's jeongin treating you so far?"

"u-umm... he's been okay! he's a pretty nice boss." the male answered, looking back at jeongin, who has been staring at him.

"uh, hello? chan? aren't you happy to see me?" seungmin waved at the said male.

"oh.. seungmin. hi?"

"y'know, chanmi really likes me. she even said that i can be her new parent! isn't that lovely?" seungmin wiggles his eyebrows and giving off a smirk.

"what? i didn't say that, but i agree! seungseung would be a goooooood pair for you papa!" chanmi smiled brightly. she seemed to strongly agree to have seungmin as a new parent and chan's lover.

"uh.." chan thought for a second.

'seungmin seems the friendly type and close to kids and already has chanmi's approval but.. do i really want it? he's kind of annoying at times too. it can also be a potential to cause a scandal and his actor career would be over by then. is it really worth i—'

"thinking if my career would be ruined, huh?" seungmin asked, tilting his head.

"don't worry, the media would definitely love to see me with a man. they know i'm gay and fine with it."

"can you guys just stop with your gay shit? we're having a dinner for chan because he came back for heaven's sake!" eri slammed her hands on the table, everyone flinching at her aciton. (which she winced at. that hurt.)

"shut up, single lesbian!"

-

HEY MARY HERE I'M SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR SO LONG!

been busy with school stuff and ended me to be tired and lost the ability to write anythibg for days. sorry!!!!!!