Chapter 2 : Asahi's Mission

8 years later 

Asahi's P.O.V

I woken up by the sound of knocking on my bedroom  door.

"Come in," I called out annoyed.

The door opened to reveal Kabuto my father right hand man.

"Kabuto what brings you here I was trying to rest after my training session with father," I said still an little bit annoyed of being woken up.

"Sorry do wake you but your father has summon you to his office," Kabuto replied. 

"Alright I be there soon," I said sitting up in bed.

"I let him know that your on your way," Kabuto said.  I nodded aa he walked out the room and closed the door. 

I hop out of bed and  walked out of room to head to my father's office and see what he wants.

***

When I arrived at my father's office I knocked on the door and waited for his responses.

"Come in," Father familiar snake sound voice called out from the other side of the door.

I opened the door and walked inside to see my father sitting at his desk with his fist resting against his chin.
"Your finally here  my red hatching,: Father said.

"Yeah father you summon me," I said.
"Yes my son I have a mission for you," Father replied. 

"What kind of mission is it?" I asked. 

"It's a solo mission that will take a few years."

'A few years he never sent me on missions alone are for that long. It must be something he believes I'm to handle this mission. '

"You never sent me on solo mission or had me away for more then a week."

"I know but your the only one capable of completing this mission my hatching. "

"I see. What is the mission father?"

I saw his face expression change from the kind warm smile he gives me. To an more power hungry and sadistic expression.

"You will be going to Konoha for a few studying their shinobi specifically Sasuke Uchiha.  You will become a  genin and befriend Sasuke. I see you at the Chunin exams in the future,  but I won't be taking you out of the village until I get Sasuke."

"So this is mission to recruit Sasuke the younger brother of Itachi Uchiha?" I said remembering Itachi from that organization father used to be a part of.

"Yes once I get him he be my next vessel."

"What if I'm found out?"

"If they questions you just say my name is Asahi Uzumaki my mother was an Uzumaki and I didn't know my father if You used my last name they would know you are my child but with Uzumaki they could just think your father someone else with snake eyes  and pale skin. Also as long as you show off you advanced skills.  Genin graduate only knowing the basics, clone and transformation justu. The last couple days I made sure you didn't eat or bathe or change clothes for this mission to pull off the facade that on your own or in a bad family.  You'll be able to gain the sympathy of the Hokage and be granted citizenship in the village. "

'So that's why he was  looking guilty when he didn't let me eat  and everythingHe was feeling bad for doing that to me for this mission. Also  at least I finally know my mother last name.'