(A MESSAGE) Chapter 8

Another Day had passed Iwaizumi was still looking for Oikawa, he called him, texted him, looked for him everywhere he was about to go crazy just to find him, but little did he know that he was already gone...

"Damn it Shittykawa! where the fuck are you!?" Iwaizumi yelled while the blue earphone was on his ears.

"Ignoring my calls, text!? where did you go damn it!?" He said while he grip his phone.

The boy was sitting on the bench near school a huge tree blocking the light, he looked up and saw the tree flowing from the air, Iwaizumi sighs.

"Asking the teacher, coach, his parents might know where he is"

Iwaizumi heard a voice even he had an earphone covering he's ears.

"Issei?"

"Now go shoo! ask them, damn it, I can't say it to you, tears might fell off" Issei said while he take a sit to the bench.

"What do you mean?"

"Really that Shittykawa of yours really keep the secret from you"

"Huh?"

"What? don't ask me and go ask the teacher, coach or his parents! now go"

"...."

"GO, GO, GOO" He said while he pushed Iwaizumi.

"Alright fine! stop pushing!" The boy run through the teachers and asked. And there's no answer, the coach? no answers, he's parents? no answers. Iwaizumi sighs, and looked at Mrs. Oikawa again.

"Alright, my son said make it 1 week but I think I can't." Mrs. Oikawa said while she wiped tears from his bottom eyes.

"Huh?"

"Can you wait until 5 more days?"

"WHAAA?!–"

"I know it's upsetting but...?"

"Please Dont, I really wanna know where he is" Iwaizumi said with a worried look on he's face.

"Alright go up to he's room and you'll read something, please listen to it carefully, cherish it dear"

Iwaizumi go up to Oikawa's room, he saw a paper with a recording, he approached it and looked at the paper.

Dear Iwa-chan

                      Its been 1 week? well I guess not, maybe 1 day or 2 days you already missed me, calling me texting me, like you really rape my notifications when I'm gone LOL, I told my mom not to read this because it will really make me feel so embarrassed asf, you see that recording on my bed? listen to that and you'll know what the fuck happened to me.

                                                                                                  From: Oikawa Tooru
                                                                                                   To: Iwaizumi Hajime

_____________

"The hell?" Iwazumi said while he grab the recording and observed it for a second, he stood up and go to he's desk and open the light on his desk. "Why people just won't tell me where the hell is he? is he on hawaii or something?" The boy thought to himself while he stare to the player.

he opened the player and placed the recording where it belongs

Its Oikawa's voice...