Chapter 2

Heart Arrhythmia occur when your heartbeats don't work properly, causing your heartbeat to beat to fast or to slow, or irregularly. The symptoms of Heart Arrhythmia is a racing heart beat, a slow heartbeat, chest pain, shortness of breath, Anxiety, dizziness, sweating and fainting or near fainting or discomfort.
Fainting can be a life-threatening your heart's rhythm may be so erratic that it can cause to a sudden death.

"Oikawa...since last week? and you didn't even said anything" His Father said with a worried look.

"Darling, lets talk about this tomorrow alright?" His mother looked up to her husband while he brush Oikawa's hair.

"I'm sorry mom, dad"

"Its Fine! How are you feeling now?" His mother asked.

"The pain is going away mom"

"Great! go to sleep, so we can go to a doctor tomorrow"

"Alright..."

Oikawa gets up stairs gripping his chest, he gets to his bed laying his back slowly and careful, He grabbed his blanket and cover himself. A tear drops. Oikawa was crying silently when he thinks this illness might ruined everything. How about his teammates? How can he tell them? Oikawa sniff and tried to hold his tears but he couldn't.

Tomorrow came and they left early to got to a Hospital near them. The Doctor checked Oikawa's heartbeat and its not normal at all...it's getting slower and slower, the doctor noticed that Oikawa was sweating a lot.

"Does your chest hurts?" The doctor asked seriously.

"It does.."

"There's a possibility that its Heart Arrhythmia"

Her mother widened her eyes and covers her mouth becoming of shocked.

"It's still not proven but...take this pill to make you calm down, I'll take you to a examination to know if its Heart Arrhythmia, I will email you for the results." The doctor said handing out the pill.

"Thank you.." Oikawa gets up and bow down and take the pill with him.

"Mom I still have class, I need to go"

"But.."

"Mom"

"Alright..be careful"

Oikawa didn't said anything he just gave his mother a smile and gets going. He saw Iwaizumi was walking through the hallway of the school and Oikawa take a deep breath and...

"Iwa-chan~"

"Don't touch me Shittykawa"

"Aww"

Oikawa walk beside him and he's smile fade away slowly. When they arrived to the gym the first years are practicing, Issei greets the captain and Iwaizumi.

"Shittykawa lets practice"

"Aww Iwa-chan I would love to! but I'm tired, maybe later"

"Thats rare Oikawa-san" Issei said while titling his head.

"What!? Its not normal to be tireed??" Oikawa said with a hilarious voice.

"Well its normal, its just it's not like you thats all" Iwaizumi rolls his eyes.

"Iwa-chan! when did yo–" His chest suddenly aches, he looked to his chest and grip it.

While Iwaizumi was walking away from him Issei noticed Oikawa, he was about to ask Oikawa id he was Ok but he suddenly run through the gum bathroom.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick!"

"What is he gonna take a dump?" Iwaizumi said.

Issei stares at Oikawa while running away.

Meanwhile with Oikawa. He's lucky that he got the pill on his pocket, he take one pill and it's getting away, but he was sweating a lot. He take out he's phone and search about 'Heart Arrhythmia' and he also search if he can play volleyball with these illness.

It looks like he can play volleyball so came out from the bathroom happy. Iwaizumi saw Oikawa was sweating a lot. "Shittykawa what did you do to the bathroom? you're sweating"

"I- I take dump! It was really big HAHHAHAHA"

"Eww WTF" Issei said.

"Let's practice!"

____________________

To be continued