Dance

Let me tell you a story about the World is in chaos, but there is still the light in it. That light is called love. Let me tell you about the things that I saw, one night wandering in circles, around the town, I've got into the bar, I'd had a drink, but no more.. I was wandering, enjoying the bright moonlight, while gazing up at the stars. I didn't notice, a presence so near to me, watching my every fucking move.  I stoped by the store to buy a can or two of beers.
And then she came upon me, talking another two beers. Feeling scared, I fell to my knees. Her presence was so holy that i bowed and rushed to pay the beers, we walked out together and opened two cans of beer. She was leading the way, as holy she might seem, she took me to an unholy place, where I fell from stairs. She summoned me over to join with her to the dance floor.
As if time had stopped still I wanted her and I wanted to go.

And the gaze of her eyes was fearless, as she knew what will come. I felt I was in a trance.

If only someone had the chance
To witness what happened to me.
A

nd I started dancing with her I sang with her tough I did not know the words, nor the language of the song, suddenly she had death in her eyes.