Prologue

Andrea

Prison world, 1903

No no no this cant be happening. This just cannot be happening to me. Great. I'm stuck. I'm stuck in a snowy prison world in the middle of nowhere with a psychopath. Perfect.

I mean I knew I'll die one day. But not today. And definitely not by the hands of the guy who abused my sister. But isnt it my sister who got me here in the first place?

I could've been at home living a normal life. I mean being a bartender isnt all that bad. The way Liv complains, you'd think it's a disaster. No. It was fine for me. They let me take night shifts so it's kind of fun really. The only "disaster " I've faced was this guy deciding to show up at my bar. Well look where it got me.

I didn't know what to think. Am I more angry at my sister for leaving me here or am I more concerned about the danger I'm in, being stuck in hell with the guy who killed his siblings? Okay I cant really blame him because the moment I'm out of here, I'm gonna phesmatos my bitch of a sister on fire because she had the audacity to leave me here to rot.

A/N: okay this is a really average and short prologue sorry~  Anyways, this story is super Slowburn and I'm just getting to the juicy parts. This is just the prologue so the next few chapter are gonna be plain asf but I swear its gonna get better after a few chapters.
Follow me on Instagram @ katherineshoe_