"Uh y-yeah Carlo wants me to bring you guys down now, Umm Adriana you are looking good" he smiled

"Ah thankyou frank" I giggled

We walked to the other dinning room where the dinner was being held. As soon as we walked in Carlo was stood talking to another man. He looked right over at me and motioned his hand for me to come towards him. Noah and frank took a seat at the table and I went to Carlo.

As I walked beside him he placed his hand around my waist and whispered in my ear, "beautiful, mi amor" and kissed my cheek. Making me blush luckily he can't see my red cheeks under this makeup.

"Aren't you gonna introduce me carlo?" The man stood before us spoke. He was around his mid 40s, spiked hair wearing blue suit pants with a shirt and the sleeves rolled up showing his tattooed arms.

"Gian this is Adriana and adri this is Gian"

The man out is hand out for me to shake while Carlos hand never left my waist.

"Nice to meet you Adriana, I hope this man ain't keeping a pretty girl like you against your will" he chuckled.

Wow dark humour much..

"Ah-umm nice to meet You too" I laughed the awkwardness off

Carlo noticed my awkwardness as he spoke "we must go sit now, nice to talk to you gian"

We walked towards the table and I sat in the middle of Carlo and Noah.

As men started coming in Carlo greeted them along with Frank and Enzo, once all the seats were took I noticed there's another women here

As men started coming in Carlo greeted them along with Frank and Enzo, once all the seats were took I noticed there's another women here. Her bleach blonde backcombed hair along with a black tight dress with her cleavage on full display. Bright red lipstick and her face caked with makeup. Maybe she's in the mafia or dating one of the men.

I got some stares from the men and winks which Carlo gripped my thigh under the table, I moved and placed my hand in his still on top of my thigh. We in-twirled our fingers under the table. While I drank my red wine, the rest of the men drunk scotch and Noah just took vodka.

Once in awhile Carlo would take the red wine out of my hand and place it on the table telling me to slow down. Most of the time the men spoke in Italian. I was bored because I couldn't listen to the conversation and so was Noah I can tell by how much he's drinking. The other women also spoke in Italian. As I looked across the table I could see Enzo giving me smirks and winks from time to time.

My phone beeped during dinner and I know it's rude to use your phone during a dinner. But as I looked at the name it was my brother messaging about the plane tickets. And I had to let him know that Noah is coming also. I lifted my phone and removed my hand from Carlos and quickly messaged back as fast as I could. I looked to my side and could see Carlo giving me a serious side eye glare. Which I whispered "sorryy it's important"

"Plain rude" he whispered back.

After 3 long hours of hearing them talk back and fourth. Carlo got up and shook hands with people Noah was a little too tipsy so I asked teirri to take him to his room..

I waited behind so I could tell Carlo about visiting my family in California. While I was waiting for him to finish talking to a man. Enzo approached me "I have to say Adriana you are looking breathtaking tonight"

"Well thank you Enzo you don't look too bad either"

Long story short, it didn't take Carlo long to finish that conversation because he was straight over with me and Enzo which made me giggle.

"Well that didn't take long" Enzo teased him
Carlo just shot him a glare and if looks could kill he would of definitely dropped dead.

"Well I must get going, Adriana nice seeing you" Enzo said before leaving.

"Well Carlo I need to talk to you"

He nodded his head for me to continue

"I'm flying back to California to visit my family for a few days"

"When do you leave?"

"Maybe 3-4 days"

"Thats fine my pilot can take you"

Uhhh his what now

"Your what?" I asked in surprise

"I have a private jet I can take you" he looked amused at my reaction.

"Uhh Yeah that's fine, thank you"

"No problem mi amor, were are you heading now?"

"My room"

"Mind if I join?" He said with smirk on his face