Part 30 "The Dream"

Start from the beginning

*CRACK*

His neck was then snapped, ending him instantly.

Vorgen: "................"
Staring at the dead body of his victim, He released the grip on the lifeless man.

Blackstone4: "You'll pay for that!!"

The Soldier pulled out his sword from the Black Prior's chest. He then swung his sword across the Knight's chest earning a grunt from him.

As he was about to swung his sword again, the Black Prior blocked his attack using his shield.

Grabbing his sword he then slashed the lower half of the soldier's armor.
The swing was strong enough to slash through the armor, creating a huge cut across his abdomen.

Before he was able to cry out of the pain, he was hit on the face by a shield, knocking him to the ground.

Realizing that his friends were dead, the last soldier was frozen in fear as the Black Prior loomed over him.

Blackstone3: "H-hel.....Help!!" Shouted the soldier as he turned around and ran.

Looking behind him as he ran, he noticed that the knight wasn't chasing him. He felt relieved. But it was short lived.

He may be out of melee Range but he was still in the Black Prior's range.

Vorgen: "Fool....."

With all of his power he threw his weapon, sending the sword flying straight to his target.

*PSSSHOOO* *STAB*

He was impaled by the sword, emerging out of his chest.

Blackstone4: "GUAKH!! Ugh....."
The soldier's body went limp and fell to the ground.

*Thud*

Mordred: "Vorgen..... *Huff* *Huff* we have to get out of here.... We--"

Vorgen: *Cough* *Cough* "............"

The knight started to cough. Blood seeped out under his helmet indicating that he was coughing blood.

He then slowly turned his head to the Warden. With tired eyes he stared at the green eyes of the warden.

Vorgen: *Chuckle* "........ Haaa...."

*Thud*

Mordred: "Vorgen!!"

The Black Prior let himself dropped to the snow covered ground. Mordred panicked, As she saw the lifeless body of the man lied on the ground.

She immediately tried to crawl over to him but her bleeding wound was making it difficult for her.

Mordred: "Vorgen..... Hey...... Wake up... Wake up....come on stop joking"
She said as she kept crawling.

Mordred: "I know you're not dead you damn bastard....."

She jokingly said, hoping for an answer.

Mordred: "Vor...Vorgen..... That's enough okay? It's not funny anymore......."

But there was still no answer.

Mordred: "Wake up........ Please...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*AWOOOOOOOO* *AWOOOOOOOO*

*Woof* *Woof* *Growl*

Out of the trees and the bushes wolves started appearing.

Mordred didn't even try to reach her sword. For she had no more reason to fight anymore. She just hoped that the wolves would made it quick if they were to kill her.