Thankfully, it was much calmer with a majority of what looked like half sober people. He lead us over to a round booth that could hold at least ten people. There sat a guy that looked around our age with bright red hair that contrasted his pale skin. "There he is! Didn't think you would recover from that jet lag so fast mate! How was the family?"He said standing up and bringing Ashton into an embrace.

"Great actually thanks! This is my amazing friend Jasey. Jasey, this is Michael."Ashton said. Michael's piercing green eyes turned to focus on me. "Amazing, that she is. Ash told us he was bringing his new friend from America, but did not mention his friend would be so arousing to look at."He said holding his hand out to me with a slight smirk making me blush.

"Little blunt there Mike."Ashton said lightly. "No it's fine Ashton."I started as we sat down taking a deep breath. Fresh start, new me. "It's obvious he thinks he possesses a V.I.Penis with that smirk and thought he would be able to say he has a new play toy that was made in America. He just provided me the perfect opportunity however to let him know that this new toy bites, and doesn't play with fuckboys."I said smirking back at Michael.

Ashton's jaw dropped and Michael's face was thrown for a loop. However he quickly recovered while Ashton did the opposite and about pissed his pants laughing. "S-Sorr-Sorry. I just, I need a minute. That was executed wondrously Jasey Rae."He said holding his hand to his chest. Meanwhile I was internally hoping my new boost of confidence was for the good.

"Well it looks like you might give me a run for my money Jasey. I think this is going to be the start of a beautiful friendship." Michael said putting his arm behind me. I tried not to show my relief that he responded to my burn with sarcasm. Maybe he was right.

"I'm gonna go get us some drinks to celebrate our new friend Jasey here on the house."Michael said standing up swiftly. "Don't bang anyone on the way back!"I yelled as he walkers away. "Don't you mean bang into?"He asked looking back at me. "I know what I said."I yelled back as he laughed.

"Wow, I had no idea you guys were going to hit it off so well. I thought as soon as he made that comment it was the end but who knew you were secretly the comeback queen."Ashton said wiping his fake tears from laughing so hard. "Well I thought making a good impression was important. No one likes the girl who cannot take a joke. Besides, new country right. I could do with some cool friends."I said smiling back at him.

"Speaking of which,"I added, "you did say friends earlier right? If it's just us three until Cat gets off work I'm totally cool with that, but I just remember there being an 's' with the word friends."I said sitting back. Ashton opened his mouth to reply but was interrupted by Michael returning. "Here we are, tequila shots to start off the night, and then some fruity thing Mark told me about the other day that they added onto the menu."He said setting the tray on the table.

I looked to Ashton with a slightly nervous face. "She's actually on allergy meds since the whole climate change so she can't drink tonight. Sorry bro, I should have mentioned it earlier."Ashton said downing his shot. "Oh shit that sucks man. No worries though. It just stinks you can't drink."Michael says with a laid back tone.

I sigh quietly and mouth thank you to Ashton. He responds with of course as Michael takes both of our shots for himself. "Where are tweedle dumb and tweedle stupid anyway Mike?"Ashton asked making Michael chuckle. "Where they're always at on the weekends."He answers as Ashton rolls his eyes. "I'm gonna go get a water okay guys?"I said tapping Michael so I could exit the table.

"Tell the bar tender it's on me."Michael said aging me off. "And don't bring back too many unwanted dicks that are probably checking you out Jasey Rae."Ashton said as I stood up. I laughed and turned to look at him over my shoulder, "We already have one at the table, why do we need anoth-"

Before I could get another word out I came in contact with what felt like a wall. And then I was soaked. "Fuck."the culprit shouted. "Oh my gosh. I'm so..."I started as I regained my balance. I felt a hand on my arm steadying me while I looked up. I was met with electric blue eyes looking back at me. "Sorry, woah."I finished completely taken back as I was now the one doing the shameless act of checking him out.

Saying he was gorgeous was the understatement of the millennium. Along with his blue eyes was blonde messy hair, broad shoulders, sharp facial features, and not to mention how fit he was. "Speak of the devil."Michael said walking up to us patting the tall broad blonde's back. "Jasey, meet Luke Hemmings. Luke, meet Jasey..."he said letting me fill in my last name. "Hood, Jasey Hood."

xxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yo, thanks for reading fam. You a real one. Fr tho love ya