04

Hadrian's POV

We walked to potions together and sat down at the back of the class. They decided to have everyone in each grade to go in one class to not waste time.

Luna and Hades talked until Snape entered the class. Snape was going through roll call and stopped at Hadrian and asked him a question.

"Harry Potter." Snape spat and I shivered at the name. "What are the ingredients to Amortentia?" He sneered. Hermione raised her hand cockily and rolled her eyes at Harry.

Harry looked scared for a second before giving a deep chuckle that gave everyone chills. "Just kiddin', Ashwinder Eggs, Rose Thorns, Peppermint, Moonstone, pearl dust, rose petals."

Hadrian sat back in his chair and hermione dropped her hand and looked shocked. Eveyeone started at him. Hades looked back to Severus and went into his mind, 'and it's Hadrian Riddle! Not Potter. And this is my mate Luna so you better not hurt her or me.'

His eyes widened. And he looked scared. He then put his mask back up and continued he lesson.

After potions we had tansiguration which Luna and I did perfectly. Then we had lunch.

Out of no where Dumbledore stands up. "We will be having a talent show every Wednesday before supper. You will get your name out in a bowl and we will pick it one by one. You are allowed to have one person with you. We will have one tonight."

Luna and I just walked out of the great hall to go to our next class to be met with dean and Ginny making out. I smirked at Luna before making it a look of shocked.

"Ginny?" Harry asked sadly. Ginny broke away and her eyes widened.

"Harry it's not what it looks like." Ginny stammered.

"I can't believe you did this, we were dating for 2 years!" I screamed.

"It will never happen again." She shuddered.

"I don't think I can ever trust you again. We're over Ginny." We walked away and to my room. Once we shut the door we laughed for hours.

"Ok so we know that I somehow will get my name in to sing. So I have a good idea." I said "we're going to make a song and it is going to scare everyone."

She nodded and we started making a song. After we were done it was time for dinner. We walked down and waited.

After a couple of minutes Dumbledore stood up. "First up is-" he unraveled the paper. "-Harry Potter."

I stood up with Luna and we walked to the front we told McGonagall that we needed drums and an electric guitar. The transfigured them and Luna sat at the drums and I grabbed the guitar.

(Song at the top)

Insane,

inside,

the danger gets me high

Can't help

myself

got secrets I can't tell

I love the smell of gasoline

I light the match to taste the heat

I've always liked to play with fire

Play with fire

Play with fire

Fire, fire

I've always liked to play with fire

I ride (I ride) the edge (the edge)

My speed goes in the red

Hot blood (hot blood), these veins (these veins)

My pleasure is their pain

I love to watch the castles burn

These golden ashes turn to dirt

I've always liked to play with fire

Play with fire

Play with fire

Fire, fire

I've always liked to play with fire

Oh,

watching as the flames get higher

Oh,

I've always liked to play with

mmmm

Right of passage classic havoc

Match in the gas tank

Ooh that's ratchet

Unstoppable legendary animals

mmmmm

Digital justice

Now you're gonna know us

Hail to the king and queen of the ruckus

Yacht Money wired

No denying

I've always liked to play with fire

Play with fire

I've always liked to play with fire

play with fire

I've always liked to play with fire

Fire, fire

I've always liked to play with fire

As I ended the song everyone was starting at us like we were crazy while we just smirked and left the stage. We sat down at the Ravenclaw table everyone still looking at us.

"*cough* u-uh next person is-." Luna and I stopped listening and just talked through our bond.

After we went back to our common rooms I decided I was going to light something on fire. I went and laid in my bed and told Luna my plan.

When it turned 2 I went out to the common room and lit a match. I lit the whole carpet from the fireplace out. I apperated to Lunas room and we walked to the library.

I smiled as I saw the teachers run past.