"AMAZING!! what do you think?", the photographer asked as reina had nodded with a smile.

"splendid job", reina complimented.

"how about I take one for you two? after all, this is a special occasion isn't it?"

"most definitely", reina slightly chuckled.

gojō scrunched up his brows a bit as he tried to understand what the two were even talking about.

"what are you two saying?", the male asked, watching as reina sauntered over towards him, holding his hands as her smile only grew wider.

"it's a surprise. consider it a reward for successfully finding me", the woman whispered as she placed both of gojō's arms around her waist.

the woman wore a bloody red gown that was tight around the top and loose once it hit her waist and below.

a large slit was up to her left thigh as she was not ashamed to show her smooth leg, meanwhile her arms draped around gojō's neck.

"look at me", reina softly demanded, to which gojō had unconsciously complied due to the woman's commanding tone as the photographer had hastily snapped a picture.

reina then cupped gojō's left cheek, so that his face was still visible to the camera.

a half-lidded reina was now luring gojō in with her predator-like gaze; her peppermint breath nearly conjoined with his, as the woman's nose merely grazed upon the corner of the male's lips. though reina was shorter, her entire presence filled the room, as all attenton was on the duo, who seemed on the verge of kissing.

however, reina was not that easy.

"miss reina, last pose?", the photographer asked, bringing gojō out of his enchantment as he just let out a huff of air and smiled.

"yes please", reina hummed as she felt gojō drop one of his hands back into his pocket as his other arm maintained around reina's waist.

the woman let out a low chuckle as she turned her back towards the camera, giving the lens a dominating side profile as her arms rested like diamonds on gojō's stable shoulder.

"you know, you don't look so bad in a suit", reina complimented.

gojō lightly snorted, careful not to change his expression too much as flashes had went off.

"I know", gojō cockily replied, his hand molding around the woman's wiast as he pulled her a bit closer, almost as if he were squeezing her skin against the silky material.

"pity since your overconfidence is a huge turnoff", reina teased with a plastic smile still on her face.

"is it? well, I must be doing something right since women seem to cling onto me for attention", gojō hummed.

"tiring isn't it? looking through so many only to find out that none suits your taste", the dark-haired woman deduced.

gojō's hand shuffled a bit, to which reina knew that she had hit a cord.

"a word of advice: you'll never be satisfied if you aim too high".

"aren't you the same? always looking for a new game to entertain yourself? I had thought that out of everyone, you would understand the most", the white-haired male responded.

"don't lump us together, darling. unlike you, I know exactly what I want".

gojō unconsciously gripped tighter onto reina's waist, to which the woman had harshly tugged on gojō's tie, pulling him forward as her lipgloss slightly smeared against the sorcerer's cheekbone.

"so tell me, what is it that you want?"

reina's gift to gojō was their photos plastered onto the times square billboard; the biggest one there was

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

reina's gift to gojō was their photos plastered onto the times square billboard; the biggest one there was.

it had cost the woman nearly $350,000 for it to be displayed for an entire week, but money wasn't an issue for her.

"wonderful, aren't we?", reina marveled, to which the male beside her had kept up his playful persona.

"obviously, since I'm in it", he boasted.

the woman chuckled as she made no attempt to correct the man. after all, he was right.

"so why did you even come here in the first place?", gojō asked, as that was his question the entire time he was here with her.

"to escape reality for a while", reina lied. "it's tiring being a café owner, you know?"

gojō honestly didn't believe the woman, but he just hummed along.

"how inspiring, miss death".

▃▃▃▃▃

a/n: just in case y'all were wondering what gojō was wearing:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

not me simping; tee hee <3