First day

You were peacefully sleeping in your bedroom. It was the end of summer break and your first day of school was today.

"DIE GERMS!!!" you jolt awake visibly furious since your brother wants to be extra in the morning.

"KATSUKI FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME STOP SCREAMING IN THE MORNINGS" Mitsuki called from the kitchen.

why are they always so loud?

"SHUT IT OLD HAG"

"SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP KAT, YOU WOKE ME UP AGAIN" you scream at him

silence

"finally" you cover yourself with the bed sheets hoping to get an extra 5 min

you almost dozed off till you felt your bedsheets getting ripped off from you.

"the fuck you say to me n/n??!"

"ugh let me sleep" you rolled your eyes

"hell no" he then tackled you to the ground and put you to a head lock.

y'all were still fighting until you both see your mom in the hallway cackling like a demented hyena. "this will never get old, now get out i'm tired of you kids"

You quickly got ready and started walking to school.

"you got friends?" you walked side by side trying to match the pace of your steps with Bakugou.

"theyre a bunch of idiots.."

"makes sense, no smart person would want to be friends with you" you said bluntly looking ahead of yourself.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?"

You started running away, Bakugou trailing up behind you.

Look you werent one to become scared that easily but Being chased by Bakugou is a whole nother trauma that can give people PTSD.

To the onlooker, what do they see? Two teens running like they life depends on it, adrenaline coursing through their veins.

One running away as fast as an African wild dog on cocaine, and the other running with blood lust coursing through their system.

How people watch this and trust everything is going to end well is beyond you but, hey, at least its not them getting chased.

__________

You never thought you would change your high school. It was like your second home. You were comfortable there. But If someone would have asked you if you were nervous about moving schools, you would have probably said no, and that was the truth.

To you, a new school was just that. It's the same place, just in a different location, it not like you cared about the people back over there so you were fine moving.

You went inside the building and tried looking for Class 2A
"hey dumb ass its over here—no! over here—bruh if you don't just" he grabbed you arm and dragged you into your class.

"Hey Bakubro!" you see a spiky redhead waving towards your brother. "you know him?" you whispered, obviously you weren't nervous but that didn't mean you were confident either. You usually don't talk to people unless they talk to you first.