you look towards Polnaref as you see, a very faint glint of steel in the window "huh?!"

Polnaref shoves you aside "SILVER CHARIOT!" as Polnaref attacked what you assumed was the stand.

You turn and look at hol horse as he looks like he's holding a gun.

"What?" You say then you hear Kakyoin shout "EMERALD SPLASH!"

you hold up your arms to protect your face from the dust cloud that formed as you can only think Kakyoin used his stand to attack the enemies.

Then you look left as you notice Kakyoin driving towards the two of you in the old truck.

"Polnaref go!" You shout.

You grab Polnaref and shove him forward. Time slows

Kakyoin pulls by and holds out his hand to grab Polnaref. As they grab hands you quickly grab a harpoon that was stuck to your bag and stab it into the side of the truck.

Kakyoin turns as time resumes as normal and pulls Polnaref inside.

You use your right hand to grab the side of the truck as you pull and roll over the side and land in the bed of the truck.

You peek over the edge as you drive away from hol horse.

Then you turn around and grab the side of the truck with your left hand, and place your right hand on the roof as you look in through the back window.

"Are we good?" You ask. Kakyoin nods "yes, for now"

You look at Polnaref"you done cooled off?"

Polnaref nods "I thought...I didn't care if I died...but...I understand now"

You look at kakyoin as he nods "do you really understand?"

Polnaref nods then he suddenly throws his arm out, elbowing Polnaref in his nose "Damn" you say

"Then concider this as us being even" Polnaref nods "thank you...Kakyoin"
Kakyoin then turned his gaze back to the road "whalen they come after us we will fight them together"

As they talk you turn and sit down. Leaning your back against the window as you close your eyes

Had I known I would have to deal with so much death...I would have stayed home... What I wouldn't do for one of moms brownies right now...

You open your eyes as you reach up and feel your bandage.

"I was already so close to seeing you again..."

"(Y/n) you ok?" Kakyoin asked.

You look behind you "yea, I'm fine. What's the plan?"

Kakyoin was about to speak until Polnaref suddenly grabbed the mirror "damnit. Even after I broke the mirror he attacked from the shards, he can attack my reflection from within"

You look at Polnaref "what's that mean?"

Polnaref growls again "my stand can't enter mirrors! DAMNIT!"

He crushes the mirror and throws it out the window.

You watch the mirror as you drive away from the spot where it landed.

"He mentioned mirrors..." Now. You started forming a plan. While it wasn't going to be perfect since you had no stand, it was still an idea

"Polnaref mention med a mirror in the hotel room too. And how he attacked from.the shards. Now..."

You set your backpack down as you grab your notepad from the side pocket with a pencil and start hitting down a list.

"A stand that resides in a completely separate world seems a bit far fetched. Mr. Joestar said a stand can only go so far from it's user. So that means either our user is a god, or it is limited to reflections...of that's the case..."