𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠

Word count:1416
This story is a au so some things are different from the plots (Hope and Landon go to the same school but don't really know each other.) anyway I hope you enjoy

Third person
Hope wakes up in her room at her dad's (Klaus, Elijah and Hayley are alive in this one) house and gets up before walking downtown. "Good morning my littlest wolf." Klaus says from the kitchen him and Hayley were cooking. "Good morning dad, morning mom." Hope says. "Good morning our little birthday girl." Hayley says with a big smile. "Thanks mom." Hope said with a smile. "Our baby is 18" Hayley says to Klaus. He smiled but at the same time shook his head not happy his little girl was grown up. "Don't be sad dad, I'll always be your little girl." Hope said. "I know love." He said before kissing her forehead. "Let's see your wrist." Hayley said knowing that on everyone's 18th birthday they got the letter of their soulmate's name on their wrist. "What why?" Hope asked in confusion. "Hayley she's just turned 18 she isn't going to have it yet. And anyway she's to young to get married." Klaus says not wanting his daughter to date. "Klaus we didn't get married till I was 22 and you were 25, she won't get married instantly after getting the mark. And maybe she haven't even met the person yet." Hayley said. "Oh gosh please tell me this isn't about the soulmate thing again?" Hope asked shaking her head. "I don't have the mark because it's doesn't happen to everyone." She says as she rolls up her sleeves to see the letters L.K. on her wrist. She just looks at it in disbelief. "Looks pretty real to me." Hayley said before putting food on the counter. "Thanks mom." Hope says before they sit down to eat. After breakfast Hope kisses her parents cheeks. "Bye mom, bye dad. See you later." She said before grabbing her backpack and walking out the door. "Bye sweetie have a good day." They said. Hope walked to school and then saw her friends Lizzie, Josie, Mg, and Penelope. "Heyy there's the birthday girl!" Lizzie said before hugging her bestie. "Hey everyone." She said before hugging back. "So did you get it?" Lizzie asked. "Yeah did you Hope?" Penelope asked. "Yes I did." Hope Sid before showing her wrists. "L.K. I wonder who that is." Mg says. "Whoever they are better treat her right though." Lizzie said. Hope smiled at her friends. And they talked in the hallway that is until two boys walk in one had dark skin, brown hair, and brown eyes the other one had pale skin, black hair, and greenish gray eyes. Neither Hope or the boy was paying attention and he accidentally walked into her. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." He says obviously embarrassed. "It's okay, I wasn't paying attention." Hope said with a friendly smile before bending over to get my stuff, the boy helped. "Seriously I'm so sorry, I just wasn't watching where I was going." He says before looking at Hope's face and becoming more embarrassed, he kinda had a crush on her, and she's on the cheerleading team. "It really is okay, I'm Hope by the way. I've seen you around before." She said knowing he was the boy who worked at mystic grille but didn't say it out loud, "Oh uh yes, I seen you too. I'm Landon." He says before awkwardly holding his hand out. She smiled before shaking it. She couldn't lie and say she didn't find him attractive and he seemed sweet. Normally she didn't pay attention to any of the boys but he was different something felt different with him. "Nice to meet you Landon." Hope said. Landon smiled kinda surprised she was even talking to him. "Nice to meet you too Hope." Landon said in his head he was panicking she was so beautiful and she was talking to him! Normally girls or really anyone for that matter just acted like he didn't exist. "Mikealson!" Penelope yells from the other side of the hall. Hope looked over at Penelope. "What?" She asked. "We have to get to class. I know it's your birthday and everything but you can't just ditch class to droll over some boy." Penelope said. Hope rolls her eyes. "Yeah yeah I'll be there in a minute." She said. Landon blushed slightly. "Uh yeah I should get to class, also happy birthday." Landon said shyly before walking to his class. "Thanks." Hope said before walking with Penelope to class. "Soo did you get his number? Also what's his name?" Penelope asked as they walked. "No! It's not like that. And his name is Landon." Hope said. "Landon starts with L. Maybe he's your soulmate" Penelope says smirking. Hope blushed because she knew she felt something for him. "Wait what? No. And uh so does Lizzie I don't see you saying she's my soulmate." Hope said before rolling her eyes. "Lizzie's last name is Saltzman that doesn't start with a K." Penelope said. "I know I'm not 3." Hope said before they walk into class. After school and cheer practice Hope was walking home from school with Lizzie and Josie since they live a few blocks down from Hope's house. When she arrived at her house she saw her parents talking to Caroline, and Stefan and there kids were with with them including Landon?? Caroline and Stefan were friends with Hayley and Klaus and they had four kids Lizzie and Josie, Lexi, and Damon jr. and they were fostering Landon. The twins saw Caroline and hugged her. "Hi mom, hey dad." Josie said referring to Stefan. The twins called both Alaric and Stefan dad. "Hey babies." Caroline said. After a few minutes of them finally they looked at Landon who was standing there awkwardly as him and Hope stared into each other's eyes. "Oh where's our manners, Hope this is Landon, Landon Hope." Caroline said with a smile. Stefan chuckled and looked at Klaus who was already freaking out about the fact Landon and Hope seemed well close.. "Oh uh we kinda already met." Landon said his body tensed up which happened naturally for him. Hope then moved closer to him. "Ah I see. You kids go hangout we'll be in soon." Caroline said. "Can we go home and change?" Lizzie asked. "Yes take your siblings." Caroline said. So the twins and Lexi and Damon go back to their house leaving me and Landon alone. "So, um wanna go inside?" Hope asked wanting to be alone with him. "Sure." Landon replies before she takes his arm and then walk up to Hope's room. Landon looks around. "Your room is nice." He said giving her a smile. Hope's heart was starting to race but she tried to play it cool. "Thanks." She said. "Can I ask you, why you didn't blow me off? Any other girl.. I mean person would have" Landon asked shyly. Hope smiled. "What can I say Landon I'm not like other girls, and your not like other guys." Hope replied. Landon couldn't help but chuckle. "Oh wow the cheerleader and prettiest girl in school is a mysterious, hmm I like it." Landon said out loud by accident causing them both to blush. "I- um did not mean to say that out loud." He mumbled. "You think I'm pretty?" She asked since no one ever really called her pretty. "Everyone does, because you are pretty very pretty." Landon replies their faces suddenly get closer before Hope backs away. "I'm sorry." She said obviously very nervous she hadn't kissed anyone before. Landon then did something very risky he placed his hand on her cheek and rubs it with his thumb. Hope took a deep breath and started to relax she wasn't sure what gotten into her but she loved the way he made her feel. Landon then looked into her eyes and they both stared into each other's eyes and that's when their faces started getting close until their lips were only inches apart. "You're so beautiful." Landon whispered just loud enough for her to hear it. Hope's heart then skipped a beat. "Landon." Hope said after noticing glowing coming from his arm. "Yeah?" Landon asked before looking down to see both of their wrists were glowing. "Woah." He said in amazement. They pulled up their sleeves and yes indeed their marks were both glowing....