𝑅𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 2

Word count: 1046

Third person
By the time they both woke up it was like 4 am and most of the other people on the bus were sleeping. Landon was debating on weather to let go of Hope or not. Hope was already up but still had her head on Landon after she realized he was awake she sat up. Landon looks at her "Hey." He said. Hope smiled "Hi." She said Landon couldn't help but look at her and she was so beautiful he thought to himself. "You okay? It's pretty late still." Landon says. "Yes I am thanks, I know. Did I wake you?" Hope asked. Landon shook his head "Oh no I've been up for a hour." He said. "Wait really? Why didn't you wake me?" Hope asked. "Because it's late and I you looked so peaceful." Landon says with a smile. Hope smiles softly. "True, but then why aren't you asleep then?" Hope asked. Landon thought for a minute not expecting her to ask that. "Um I couldn't sleep." Landon said. Hope looks as if she didn't believe him but didn't want to push him so instead she asked something else. "So where are you heading?" Hope asked. "I'm not sure. Anywhere away from foster care. I can't handle anymore bad foster family." Landon said. Hope gently put her hand on his. "I'm sorry Landon." She said before thinking. Landon shrugged "it's okay. The only bad part is I'm gonna be alone, my brother Rafael is normally with me but he's at a good place and he's happy so I wasn't going to take it away from him." Landon said with a sigh before holding her hand that she had put on his. Hope smiled slightly. "You don't have to be alone, I'll stay with you if you'd like, I know neither of us have much but we can figure out something. And you're a good person Landon Kirby." Hope said. Landon thought for a minute before answering "That would actually be great." Landon said. "Alright amazing." Hope said happily before hugging him which was kinda random but Landon gladly hugged her back. A little bit later the bus stopped in a small town in Georgia they got off the bus and ended up staying at a motel it was small but at least it was something. One day they were both out in town trying to find jobs to pay their bills they had just gotten down with their interviews and were walking back to their motel. Hope was acting a bit strange that day Landon wasn't sure why until he realized it was a full moon tonight and remembered that his foster brother Raf who was a werewolf would always act weird on a full moon. Landon wasn't sure what to think but he could tell something was off about her. Later that night Hope and Landon were back in their motel. Hope was still struggling a little because of the full moon which normally didn't bother her but now something that was different and she was worried about Landon finding out about her. Landon was definitely  concerned so he sat on the bed and looked over at Hope who was sitting on the other side of the bed. "You okay?" Landon finally asked. "Yeah I'm fine." Hope replied Landon then touched her arm which he normally did when something was wrong to try to comfort her. Hope just tensed up. By this point Hope couldn't take being that close to him when the full moon was making her desperately want to rip his shirt off. At this point her heart was pounding and it was definitely noticeable. Landon was getting very worried now. "Hope, talk to me what's going on."  He asked taking her hands in his. As bad as she wanted Landon close to her she knew she couldn't without going too far so she moved his hands away before standing up. "I'm sorry I just can't." Hope said before walking out and heading to a field and sitting down in the grass trying not to think about anything but couldn't get Landon off her mind. 'This sucks, it's a full moon for some reason I'm more  affected then normal and I want to sleep with my roommate, and friend' she thought to herself. Landon was back at the motel trying to figure out what had happened before going out to look for her which it was not hard to find her she was laying out in a open field only thing that was strange is her eyes were glowing gold 'I knew it she's a werewolf' he thought to himself. "Landon I already told you we can be around each other right now." Hope says her eyes still golden but completely unaware of this. Landon got closer now he was just trying his luck. "Why not?"  He asked. "Um I just don't think it's a good idea a Landon seriously this isn't a joke." Hope said as her heart started pounding again. Landon continued to move closer. "Who said it was?" He asked. "Damn it." Hope said before pulling him close to her and kissing him. He finally realized why she couldn't be near him but gladly kissed but knowing exactly what was coming. They continued kissing passionately and roughly before Hope pulled him on top of her and then taking her shirt off he kissed her neck before going back to her lips they then switched sides to where Hope she was on him instead. That's when they heard someone or something so they both put there shirts back on and then pretty much ran back to their motel room. They sat on the bed when Hope started to feel guilty about what had happened. "I'm sorry.." she said obviously embarrassed about what had just happened. Landon looks at her. "It's okay you didn't force me too do anything. And I know you couldn't help it." Landon says. "What do you mean?" Hope asked. "I know you're a werewolf."

Authors note || hello everyone and thank you for reading I know left this at a cliff hanger so I decided that I'm going to make this one shot into it's own story. Anyway I hope you enjoy